Thread: Quick Question

I really hope this hasn't been asked before, but the search tells me it hasn't, so i'll risk it ...

Ok, i'm now looking at Alt.Binaries.Images, through Outlook Express, and the list of Battlefield Vietnam files that it's giving me. Yet my problem is, how the hell do I actually get the files, from the post things that i'm seeing, to the nice happy bunch of files to extract and burn?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by opivykid@13 March 2004 - 23:28
    I really hope this hasn't been asked before, but the search tells me it hasn't, so i'll risk it ...

Ok, i'm now looking at Alt.Binaries.Images, through Outlook Express, and the list of Battlefield Vietnam files that it's giving me. Yet my problem is, how the hell do I actually get the files, from the post things that i'm seeing, to the nice happy bunch of files to extract and burn?
    right click>save picture as?

btw, do you play tony hawk underground online? i think i saw someone with your name once...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nah, there's nothing that says that. And no, never played TH:u before, been meaning too though. Is it good?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    You should grab newsbin pro

It works 10 times better than outlook for newsgroups.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by opivykid@13 March 2004 - 23:47
    Nah, there's nothing that says that. And no, never played TH:u before, been meaning too though. Is it good?
    ya its the best of all the TH games, IMO. where did you get your name from?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Nice, I shall dl it after i get Vietnam (which looks like its going to take a while ). The name comes from the band Operation Ivy (my fav band), and the "kid" was jut kinda random .

shn - with newsbin pro, its only showing like 9 of the BF files, instead of the crapload of files that outlook is showing. Any way to fix this?

EDIT x2 = Out of nowhere, my massive queue in (m)IRC went away, and now its downloading!!! So I guess this topic really isn't about BF anymore, yet help would still be cool.

I <3 (m)IRC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;