Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best client for seeding ?

Piyush Singh's Avatar ImPoster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for ur opinions,guys.
    But somehow utorrent is not what I'm satisfied as far as superseeding is concerned.
    Till I find a better solution,I'd stick to Bittornado...I guess.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    well for me utorrent is not ok i consistently get .2-10kb/s upload even if leechers are so high. in contrast when i download using utorrent it can shoot up to 612kb/s download at high seeds and 200-400+kb/s at average seeds of a file. it's freaking weird and unimaginable how is this happening indeed. i tried to talk about this in my ISP but they said they don't have upload limiting or something im paranoid of, and besides they told me afterwards that this is the ist time they heard about such a problem. lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    eskayes's Avatar Member
    Utorrent all the way. I was using azureus & ziptorrent earlier but find utorrent to be a better D/L er & U/L er.
    Very nice sig 'gamer4eva'!
    ' Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door '

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i dont know about superseeding speeds, but i get the best speeds using µTorrent (both DL & UL)...
    I used to be an Azureus fan but with so much less system requirements µTorrent is just super great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12