Thread: Excellent tracker for just comic books?

What are excellent trackers for just comic books? (not looking for recommendations for general trackers like demonoid, etc they mostly have easy to find stuff)

I used to belong to one that had a very comic book theme, and background can't remember the name or URL now. I'll take any recommendations though, thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Z-Cult FM are a great comic book tracker!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks Z-Cult is the one I was thinking of

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    @mish137 & Jäger: Didn't know there was such a site. Thanks for the headsup

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Z-Cult FM and Demonoid are the two ones I use the most - anyone know of any others?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by warfab
    @mish137 & Jäger: Didn't know there was such a site. Thanks for the headsup
    Yes it's very nice to find older and non-mainstream stuff

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    justinius23's Avatar Poster
    oink has a really good selection of comics. from the dcp torrents to users own packs.

i saw an emma frost collection the other day and couldn't believe someone liked the white queen enough to have all her appearances, never mind make a torrent of them.

also the people on oink are some of the coolest ever. if you make a request and someone has it they fill it without delay. i was after the entire battlechasers (joe madureira) run the other week and a legend on there came through and sorted me out within a few days.
    you look like i need a drink....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by justinius23
    oink has a really good selection of comics. from the dcp torrents to users own packs.

i saw an emma frost collection the other day and couldn't believe someone liked the white queen enough to have all her appearances, never mind make a torrent of them.

also the people on oink are some of the coolest ever. if you make a request and someone has it they fill it without delay. i was after the entire battlechasers (joe madureira) run the other week and a legend on there came through and sorted me out within a few days.
    Thanks I've been a member of Oink since January, never thought to look at their comics selection.