Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darn Leeches

Originally posted by freshfighter17@1 May 2003 - 11:29
    Any way at all to block leeches who refuse to share online but will gratefully rip from my broadband tinted hands???

Ok.. now I'll ask a stupid question. What makes you ASSUME that people are leeching off you? I say ASSUME because there is NO way that you could possibly know.. what if they are simply using the "privacy patch"?? Does that automatically relegate them to this rank??

Hey, I share EVERYTHING I have.. with WHOEVER wants it.. but you're not going to see my list of shares either, I feel that as long as I'm sharing my files, then I did my part.. you type in what your looking for, and wallah..its yours, if I have it, "no questions asked."

However, I'll be damned if I'm going to show a list of all my shares so that some $#!*bag can come along and copy it to send to my ISP as "evidence".
    .. its just not gonna happen. Over the past couple of months I have read countless posts on "leeching".. and have seen the definition of the word twisted and distorted to suit whatever the authors opinion happens to be,everything from "I cant see his list" to "he's not allocating enough bandwidth".. I've been cut off many times because I dont show my list.. I just move on, and recommend that everyone do likewise.

If you're going to sit there and monitor every upload.. its not the "leechers" that you should be worrying about.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Again the familiar pattern, the new member(s) then start arguing amongst themselves and fuel the fire.

Seriously boring.

What usually happens next, oh that's right 2 options.

Either they flame me, or the person who says "seen it all before". Or become all hurt and self righteous. Then run off in a huff.

Let's see what we get this time.

Oh, I forgot the other option is that someone leaps to their defence.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@1 May 2003 - 22:30
    Good god if ever you are unable to grasp the bloody concept of Kazaa then i truly feel sorry for you with 4 million users currently on Kazaa your worried about some dick less wonder not shareing a file with you get a bloody life just get what you can and dont worrie about any others u acualy sound a bit leechy to me. Just get over it and give what u got and get what you can.

How the hell are you able to see how much or how little peeps got to give in files or give in KBS ffs just get on with it are you the Kazaa police no just do your best and get on with life. If you Block you`ll be blocked and Kaz will shutter to a grinding hault with every one blocking every other just do it and enjoy what u r getting. I dispear.
    Was this directed at me?

If so, I dont block anybody nor do I monitor my u/l. I have better things to do.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    1 you have posted you last answer in the wrong place

2 get it in the correct prospective first and post your reply to my first question and stop trying to make me look a fool. I could of put it here i leave it to you to do it if you have the guts.

Life is too short and if you dont stop bitching about such shit it will have passed you by before you realise it.

I wonder what your life must be like when the most important thing to you is a guy not giveing u a file over a computer.

SIMPLE ENJOY KAZAA WHILE YOU CAN DO YOU THINK WE ARE THE ONLY ONES HERE. KEEP THIS SHIT UP AND KAZAA WILL SOON BE A MEMORY. REMEMBER ME WHEN ITS GONE. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    This must be the most obvious trying to pick a fight I have ever seen.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Bitching around? The only one I see bitching around are you.
    And as I said before I have better things to do than monitoring my uploads, but Im sure you have already read that.

btw I dont need to make you look a fool, you can do this very good on your own.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by JmiF@1 May 2003 - 18:32
    Hmmm. I agree Jim.. I have read EVERY post in TWO topics.. and I still cant find where Benno ever said anything about blocking,cutting off a user..or monitoring his uploads.. in fact he's said just the opposite. So..whats up "Unafraid Cheese" ??

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Fatal Error+2 May 2003 - 00:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fatal Error @ 2 May 2003 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@1 May 2003 - 18:32
    Hmmm. I agree Jim.. I have read EVERY post in TWO topics.. and I still cant find where Benno ever said anything about blocking,cutting off a user..or monitoring his uploads.. in fact he&#39;s said just the opposite. So..whats up "Unafraid Cheese" ?? [/b][/quote]
    Top Man of the Day Award.

You&#39;re right. Just another arse.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    I share all and down load as i want, that was untill some one thought i was leeching and blocked me. U harm the inocent in blocking i have over 1,700 files in my folder and i do my best to offer the best up load speeds available or possible with my limmited resources. I am being blocked why cos dick heads like the ass who started this thread think blocking is the answer. its not&#33; Beanno took what i said personaly and i wonder why. STOP THE BLOODY BLOCKING OR THIS WILL COME TO A FAST END IF YOU DONT SEE IT THEN BYE BYE KAZAA AND ANY THING LIKE IT.

I am personaly haveing problems down loading from Kazaa it may be too late all ready the inocent are paying for u asshole tampering with a system that worked. AGAIN I SAY IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT.

FUCK U ALL GET OUT MORE AND ENJOY THE SUNSHINE.

the end ... --- ... ---...---...---...---...---...---... :rtfm: read the fan mail

address any further comments to the guy who stared this thread. Beanno u will allways be a dick for makeing that comment to start with stop ganging up on the new bi fellers it makes you look like idiots.

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS IF YOU KEEP BLOCKING KAZAA WILL SOON DIE BIG BROTHER IS STILL WATCHING

GOOD LUCK TO THE LEECHES I NOW JOIN THEIR RANKS FUCK U ALL

I HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENTS TO MAKE GOOD LUCK

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Unafraid Cheese:

Go ahead and leech. I don&#39;t care. No one else really does. Half of the network are leechers and it&#39;s still running pretty well. I believe the reason you see problems downloading is most likely because of people like you. Maybe in a few years, or even months, 75% of the network will be leechers and then see how well it runs.

Btw, I(we) don&#39;t care if you say "bye-bye" to Kazaa and anything like it because your just another leecher. When your a leecher, no one will care if you leave and try to pick fights. Do you see Benno trying to flame you back? So stop this useless instigation and get the hell out of here if your going to become a leech just because ONE user blocked you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast