Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Australia!!!!

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    To all the haters fuck yall. We deserved that win after 32 years what can I say it feels good to be an Aussie today alot of us have been waiting along time for this moment and I for one have witnessed Australian history. 3 goals in 8 min talk about a come back it was beeootifullll. And all the talk of Australia being too dirty fuck it if ya can't get handle the heat get out of the kitchen...Go the Socceroos!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Easy, tiger - you only beat Japan.

Brazil and Croatia next.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Life Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    hanashian, the Australians were very physical in that game but it has nothing to do with racism.

If you look at the Aussie team, it is full of huge men who are excellent athletes and very strong. For example Brett Emerton, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill are always going to kick folk no matter who they play because they are dirty players.

Japan had a lot of opportunities to score yesterday, particularly in the first half and when the Aussies did manage to score, your heads dropped and let them in to win the game.

You only have yourselves to blame
    Yeap, you're right, Manker. The Aussie players are physical, big-sized athletes who play dirtily.. I just can't find the right word to say that back then... And yeah.. Japanese players lost alot of chances... Their skills aren't good enough to promise them another goals... Just that on the tv, i heard the commentator saying something about the Aussie's coach, and showing the scene where he aggressively push away the Japanese's side para-medic who were trying to diagnose their downed player.... But this same coach used to be South Korea's national coach too... Got something to do with that?

So sorry back then, guys... I just hope that the Japaneses can have some of their dignity being respected by the others despite the WWII cruelsome history.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hanashian
    hanashian, the Australians were very physical in that game but it has nothing to do with racism.

If you look at the Aussie team, it is full of huge men who are excellent athletes and very strong. For example Brett Emerton, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill are always going to kick folk no matter who they play because they are dirty players.

Japan had a lot of opportunities to score yesterday, particularly in the first half and when the Aussies did manage to score, your heads dropped and let them in to win the game.

You only have yourselves to blame
    Yeap, you're right, Manker. The Aussie players are physical, big-sized athletes who play dirtily.. I just can't find the right word to say that back then... And yeah.. Japanese players lost alot of chances... Their skills aren't good enough to promise them another goals... Just that on the tv, i heard the commentator saying something about the Aussie's coach, and showing the scene where he aggressively push away the Japanese's side para-medic who were trying to diagnose their downed player.... But this same coach used to be South Korea's national coach too... Got something to do with that?

So sorry back then, guys... I just hope that the Japaneses can have some of their dignity being respected by the others despite the WWII cruelsome history.
    You've nothing to feel worried about regarding WWII. If someone who happens to to be from the same country as you did something wrong at that time - it won't have any bearing on how people treat you today.

At least it shouldn't.

As to the Japanese medic - Hiddink was out of line pushing him but I don't think it was because they worked together before. Maybe just because Guus was frustrated about being one goal down
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25
    @manker: too right m8 I'm not saying we are going to win the cup or anything I'm just happy to be there. to be honest all I wanted to see was Australia make one win. now we've done that good on em it's the start of good things to come with the new A-Leauge I'm hoping Australian football will get better and better. Brazil is a huge ask but Croatia don't know maybe...but we'll see how we go ya gotta be in it to win it. It was just massive for us to beat Uraguy and get into the finals to begin with don't worry i'm sure i'll come back to earth on Sunday.

@hanashian: don't worry about it I seriously don't think it has anything to do with WWII for Australian's politics/race has nothing to do with it we just love our sport and seeing our boys make a win on the world stage. As far as being dirty just accept the result when you beat us in the Qualifiers for the last world cup Australian's didn't moan about Japan playing dirty...Is interfering with the goaly dirty??? some would say yes.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't even know why I said this:
    If Wales were in the finals and had won their first match, I'd be going mental.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Now you're replying to yourself in here as well

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I don't even know why I said this:
    If Wales were in the finals and had won their first match, I'd be going mental.
    It's all good you could always start suporting Australia

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Now you're replying to yourself in here as well
    Yeah

I intended it to be directed at sear tho'.

Edit: He knew what I was doing

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'd like to see Australia do well, actually. I do have a soft spot for underdogs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast