Thread: Aautocad 2002

Poster
    Hey all - I was wondering if anyone has a working copy of AutoCAD 2002? Looking for one which has been used and verified as working.

Thanks for your help.

***I know - I spelled AutoCAD wrong in the topic name - sorry, but I cannot edit it. ***

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    The answer is NO.
    I swear I have downloaded every version of that program and none of them work except one, in Windows98 and I deleted that.

I did, however, get "AutoCad 2002 LT" and it works. But it is not exactly what I was looking for. All autocad programs re-associate the SCR files (your screensavers), so if you have the FISH screensaver icon in your desktop, it won't work.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I was afraid of that. I've tried several of the 2002 versions, and none of them work.

Oh well, maybe someone out there who has a working version will read this and respond.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i got this of kazaa ages ago and it works gr8.

but autocad 2004 came out a couple of weeks ago so i would try and get this instead of 2002.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Well, I just found out that 2002 .dwg files can be opened in 2000 !! They finally made the program back-wards compatible - awesome! Good enough for me, since that was my (potential) dilemma.

2004? Great - now I have to get a copy of that? Good luck on finding one that works! B)

Thanks for the feedback everyone !!