Thread: Whats the best site for Non-scene release DVDrs?

Im a member of several private tracker sites. These site are great in getting me any scene released content, but thats all they got.

2 years ago I used to belong to a private tracker site called DVDR-Core.org. It was the greatest torrent site that ever was. (Got shut down) It was ONLY for DVds and it placed EVERY movie into 1 of 2 sections, Pal or NTSC.

What was better was that it was not scene releases, but user releases. Since regular people were able to upload, requests where filled everytime you made one, and there was around 10+ DVDs a day on there. I myself even uploaded several DVD requests. Ive sorta been out of the bit torrent loop since then except for the minor scene release and wanted to know if a site like that exsists today? Mostly a Private tracker site as those sites seem to be much more organized then the free ones.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Bitsoup has alot of dvd-rs but they arent categorized. Wildbytes has scene dvd-rs, ntsc, dvd-9 ntsc, pal and dvd-9 pal. Pisexy too, cant forget that site. Hope i helped a little

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Just signed up for bit soup. It appears they have a lot of stuff. I remember using bitsoup years ago and it was crap. It seems like a good site now tho. thanks. Tried signing up for Pisexy but the sign-up button takes me to a dead link? I cant even seem to find the site for Wildbytes lol. Do you have a link for that one? I also read Torrentleech has the IMDB top 250 on DVD. I want to get in on that but I need an invite into the site.

thanks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    to get into pisexy you need an invite.