Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Torrent sites are you a member at?

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I am a member of 35 as of now and the list is growing everyday.Which one of us addicts is the member of the most?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    I only have 26...
    TL and TB tops the list.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I got TL but TB has eluded me so far i cant wait to join i heard its a great site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    what difference does it make????????? like if am a member at some site can i find every show i want like some mexican soap opera or may be mtv made show(i was dared to find them).

plz answer fully !!
    thanx in advance

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    I got TL but TB has eluded me so far i cant wait to join i heard its a great site.
    IMHO, TL is better since I find that they get releases faster than TB. Right now TL has Rise&Fall while it has yet to be released on TB...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Animemanga could you please try to reword your question because im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say.I would like to try and answer it for you if i could.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Me too, can't make heads or tails at what he's saying...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @deuce6000: your doing well mate I'm on 29 at the moment though there are a few more I deleated from my bookmarks cuz they're prety average I agree we must be adicts as I can usualy find everything I want on about 6 or 7 trackers :junky: but ya can't have too much of a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    Animemanga could you please try to reword your question because im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say.I would like to try and answer it for you if i could.
    let me translate: he says it doesn't matter how many you belong to if you can't find what you want which in his case is mexican soaps and made MTV whatever that is. Animemanga I've seen ya post this in a few threads now and I'm not sure anyone has an answer for you though try to get an invite to bitmetv as they have alot of different shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ah i see now lol i really doubt there is any sites that carry mexican soaps religously you might find 1 or 2 but not a whole bunch.

When i say 1 or 2 i mean torrents not sites.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    8 sites and counting..........

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast