Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hahaha hey're filming Stargate at our school

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thats too funny my kids play soccer there , seems strange to see it in this forum . I thought Richard Anderson left the series but would be in cameos ?

I'm close to 128th and 88th so will avoid anyone in a trench coat from now on .
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-18-2006 at 08:40 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Thats too funny my kids play soccer there , seems strange to see it in this forum . I thought Richard Anderson left the series but would be in cameos ?

I'm close to 128th and 88th so will avoid anyone in a trench coat from now on .
    Hahahaha, that's hilarious ya I live near (wont be disclosing the exact location ) 80th avenue and 140th street, like 3 ave away from school (yet I'm always late...oh well only 2 more days of high school and I'm freeeee!).

And I did see a bunch of kids playing soccer today there at Frank Hurt, like 8 year old girls or something can't remember.

And ya, I heard one of the Teamsters talking about Mcguyver himself, so I'm hoping he'll for some reason make a cameo in the scenes being shot at FH (hopefully lol).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ya certainly is a small world , wonder why they could n't wait till school ends before shooting ? Let the kids concentrate on the tests not the distractions .

But money talks and bullshit walks I guess .

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Ya certainly is a small world , wonder why they could n't wait till school ends before shooting ? Let the kids concentrate on the tests not the distractions .

But money talks and bullshit walks I guess .
    Yup, pretty much. From what I've heard from my teachers, it's around 30,000 dollars.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    slow server?

pics are not loading
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    slow server?

pics are not loading

shit forgot, hold on ill upload em (sorry for quality but hey its a camera phone, not a good cam phone either):

This is our main hallway they were shooting in, you cant really see it but the camera is on the upper-right hand side (looks like an LCD screen on it, look closer):

This is our gym after being converted into a reunion reception or w/e for the scene they're doing (the ep has something to do with a 1987 reunion):

The other pics are completely crap, I'll take some tomorrow worth something (if I find such a thing lol) since they're shooting for a while anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12