Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheated?

muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by rambar11
    Think I've been screwed out of my finbytes account... A guy called Mohannad Pm'd me saying he wanted to trade a uk-t account for finbytes.. He said I should send him the login details for Finbytes first.. he changed the e-mail and password about 6 hours ago and I haven't heard from him since...

don't really know whats going on..have i been cheated? have any of you had bad experiences with this guy? i checked out his previous posts and no one else seems to have complained about him before so i thought it would be safe to make the trade...

also, if the user in question is reading this and has anything to say about it could you please come forward?

i'm quite disappointed
    hello
    I am a member of the Federal Government Of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
    I will send you a two party out of state cashiers check in the amount of (puts pinky to mouth) two million US funds, all I need you to do is cover the cost of expense, please pm me for details.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I believe this is third thread about this fellow cheating members on ukt invites.

yo

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    hello
    I am a member of the Federal Government Of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
    I will send you a two party out of state cashiers check in the amount of (puts pinky to mouth) two million US funds, all I need you to do is cover the cost of expense, please pm me for details.
    Payment en route.

yo

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    More and more cheaters are coming up. Could we start a sticky thread with cheaters names. Yesterday, I also traded with a guy called johnharvis. I traded my scenereactor invite, but one day is gone and he is yet to send me an invite I asked for. I have pm'ed him four times. Cheating is hurting the very nature of this peaceful forum, which resides on trust.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    Quote Originally Posted by dracophi
    Perhaps people can give a list of all the successful trades they've done?
    With the names of the people, and maybe accounts/invites traded (unless you want to keep this part private).

At least names should be given, so that they can contact your references... to make sure you're legit?
    Seems like a good idea...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    It pays to be careful when making a trade best bet is only to trade with people you see around the forums a fair bit as most of them don't want to be banned otherwise your screwed. maybe a mod could sticky a list of people who have been banned for cheating as a warning to others not to try it...put their heads on a stake.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If you wanna trade with noobs.You should get invite/account first.
    ScT and ScR has very good options for trades.
    I like to play f.c.ing cheaters.

If I send an invite I dont confirm user up to receive invite/account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12