Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public tracker as good as private ones?

warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    Check out http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Or if you don't mind reading it in Chinese... http://bt.eastgame.net/

And if a certain EarlZ reads this (you're a lamer).

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I never think public are better then private it seems they always have low seeder/leecher ratio and it is definately less safe to use public then private.Also whoever earlz is must be a lamer if warfab says so

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    I never think public are better then private it seems they always have low seeder/leecher ratio and it is definately less safe to use public then private.Also whoever earlz is must be a lamer if warfab says so
    I actually get decent speeds on this public chinese tracker site (at least on game torrents). I think this is the top chinese tracker site. I'm usually on the lookout for chinese torrent sites with console games...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by warfab
    I actually get decent speeds on this public chinese tracker site (at least on game torrents). I think this is the top chinese tracker site. I'm usually on the lookout for chinese torrent sites with console games...
    Yeah maybe the chinese are good at seeding i dont know i have never tried one out i guess i will give it a shot one of these days.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dedalus^'s Avatar The Truth is Out BT Rep: +3
    looks very decent.

I'm pretty sure chinese BT sites are just as safe as private ones... =P. There are no real file sharing enforcements in china. They say its not recommended, but no one cares... Americans make the software, the Chinese businesses dont mind .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yeah i just meant public trackers in general but im sure if your from america and you download a torrent from a chinese site you can still be screwed if they catch you and feel like being douchebags that day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dracophi
    looks very decent.

I'm pretty sure chinese BT sites are just as safe as private ones... =P. There are no real file sharing enforcements in china. They say its not recommended, but no one cares... Americans make the software, the Chinese businesses dont mind .
    LOL. That's why the Philippines is the dumping ground for China products including MP3/MP4 players that look like iPods and vehicles that are copied from Japanese vehicles (particularly SUVs).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

I agree, the two times I used a public tracker I got the letter from the copyright thing. public trackers are garbage. I will never use them again.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    justinius23's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75

I agree, the two times I used a public tracker I got the letter from the copyright thing. public trackers are garbage. I will never use them again.
    what were you downloading from the public ones if you don't mind me asking?

for some reason i thought it was only the newest releases that get watched on them (like the da vinci code or the omen nowadays).

i personally wouldn't d/l the new 'hot' release from torrentspy or something. i think private trackers are the way to go for new movies and things.
    you look like i need a drink....

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by justinius23
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75

what were you downloading from the public ones if you don't mind me asking?

for some reason i thought it was only the newest releases that get watched on them (like the da vinci code or the omen nowadays).

i personally wouldn't d/l the new 'hot' release from torrentspy or something. i think private trackers are the way to go for new movies and things.

Happy gilmore and carlito's way, not exactly new. thay watch everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast