Thread: Good time to join phoenix-pt.org

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    .:: Site News ::.

.:: Please Read ::.
    Just a reminder on what is currently going on at PT..We strongly recommend you read all this..

First let us say thank you for being a member of PhoenixTorrents..And hope you come to call us home.
    Please read all,, as this has some important information..

New Seeding rules
    All files must now be seeded for a minimum of 72 hours..We have a lot of files dropping off and we need your help with regards to keeping them alive..If the site is to grow and mature we need as much help possible..If you stay on longer it helps and benefits everyone.

Hit & Running

Just don't do it, Plain and simple..You do not help the site out by doing this..You may leave a fellow member hanging on a file.I'm sure you would like to get a file without having to wait around to see if someone will help seed..Staff checks all files on a reg bases. So don't do it.

Free Leech Weekend

Starting from Thursday 15th 12 pm site time..Till Sunday 18th 12 pm site time..We will be having a Free Leech Weekend..No download stats will be recorded only upload stats..But be aware the you still have to seed these files for the full 72 hours..Hit n Running will be monitored.

When We Hit 3000
    Now then when we here at PT hit 3000 members.. a little suprise will be headed everyones way..When we hit the mark everyones account will be credited with a free 10GB's..So go out and tell your friends about us then everyone can benefit from this.

So if you havent joined yet this is the perfect time to do it i think if there is enough of us we can turn this into a top notch site together.Peace

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good stuff
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Thanks mate I joined about a week ago gives me a bit more motivation to check it out as I'm yet to actually download a torrent

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    qwaszx102's Avatar Broadband Farmer
    very useful

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    prints's Avatar Carpet Pisser BT Rep: +2
    sounds good so i joined, thanks for the info

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I don't even know what imposter site you are talking about but it sets my blood boiling to hear that name being used. PhoenixTorrents was a great site, it was closed down by the staff right after Supranova went under. It no longer exist.

I am still in contact with the former PT admin and staff and this is nothing but a rip off of what once was.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken
    I don't even know what imposter site you are talking about but it sets my blood boiling to hear that name being used. PhoenixTorrents was a great site, it was closed down by the staff right after Supranova went under. It no longer exist.

I am still in contact with the former PT admin and staff and this is nothing but a rip off of what once was.

@ Broken
    Yep, can see where you're coming from but I was a bit bored and decided to have a look, never hurts to have a look at a new site eh?

Anyway, was trawling around the site and noticed who runs it, it's Wyldvixen who's well respected in the download scene, you can find her at Tazz's Playground(thepeergroup).
    There are a few top top uploaders on this site so my advice(for what it's worth! ) is to sign up to this site and help them build it into a really high quality place to go cos you never know when the next site will go down.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thanks