Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Bye From Da Unafraidcheese

Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 May 2003 - 07:03
    What is he saying?That he is a leecher or that he hates them?
    The fool is saying he wants to become a leech.

I bet its another post from a memeber trying to stir things up.

Spam.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by harrycary@2 May 2003 - 01:26
    I guess I don't understand this cheese character.
    From the posts I've read, he just strikes me as moron. Anyone who yells that much is surely compensating for something.

Frankly, for him to take that attitude in a forum of less than 19,000 members[relative to 4 million+ users of Kazaa alone] is a very narrow-minded approach.

I've stated it elsewhere within this forum and I'll state it again...
    Blanket statements about the users of Kazaa couldn't be further from the truth. To argue otherwise is just inane.

For the record:
    I am not a leech. I have a broadband connection and I share everything I've got that I know is legit. I feel we should all share(within ones' own bandwidth limits) and work to rid the fakes.
    I'm with you harry.. I cant figure this guy out either.. I've read all of his posts tonight, seems to me like he's arguing with an "imaginary enemy"..
    dont know what he's on..or what his problem is, but I think when he snaps out of it he'll be truely mortified to see what a total ass he made of himself.

I say good riddence.. we can do without his type here.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    i read the post and thought hmmm this guy wants attention very badly frankly i dont know what the hell he is talking about, but i get the idea that he is saying that leeching is good and do it. welll....eh....uhhhh......em.....

Okay guys lets all become Leechers then there will be nothing to share at all!!! in fact we couldnt be called leechers coz there wouldnt be such thing otherwise coz they wouyldnt exist we wouldnt be dl anything

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by N£MO+2 May 2003 - 02:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 2 May 2003 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 May 2003 - 07:03
    What is he saying?That he is a leecher or that he hates them?
    The fool is saying he wants to become a leech.

I bet its another post from a memeber trying to stir things up.

Spam.[/b][/quote]
    This all started out in a post called "darn leeches" then continued in a post called "Stop the Blocking"..which he started, and then tried to attack Benno,accusing him of saying things that he never said. and then it goes to this topic.. which he also started.. good luck trying to figure out the rationality.. I gave up.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    He&#39;s unafraid to start new and cheesy threads.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 04:25
    In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling.
    What the blocking hell are you talking about?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Very Large Member
    I think hes blocking the blockers who block him blocking all the blocking blocks.
    Or is he just blocking mad?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    He&#39;s blocked...so he blocks the blocker...and he tells his friends to block the blocker and the blocker tells his friends to block him and ....I think it&#39;s pretty farfetched.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Again with the sarcasam for the same ones the so called Kazaa-lite elite its pathetic. Is this a club for the K-lite elite or a proper forum give constructive answers or just dont bother. i have tried to make a valid point and you just distract from it with sarcasam to make me look foolish.

I am well able to make my self look a fool with out your help From were i stand you are the ones looking foolish and a litle childish if i mite add.

waites for the sarcastic answers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast