Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Bye From Da Unafraidcheese

TAKE TAKE TAKE THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ENJOY THE FREEDOM TO TAKE AND NEVER GIVE BACK.

READ THE OTHER TREADS THEY GIVE YOU LICENCE TO BLOCK OTHERS TO AID YOU IN YOUR QUEST TO TAKE AND NEVER GIVE BACK

LEECHING IS NOW A GOOD THING DO IT OFFTEN TAKE ALL YOU WANT MOVE IT TO A NEW FILE ON YOUR HD SO ITS NEVER FOUND

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE EVERY SEARCH FOR A NEW IP ADDRESS.

SCREW THE SYSTEM GO FOR IT
    Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I'm sorry brother but boy, you sure do whine alot about leechers.

There are over 4 million Kazaa users out there and less than 19,000 registered on this forum.

The blanket statement(s) you've made relative to the amount users you're attacking doesn't make any sense.

You come across as a fool.

*sits back, crosses arms behind head, awaits your pitiful flame

3. Lounge   -   #3
    umm.... harrycary... i dont noe how well you read his statement.
    I think u just read the topic title.

He isn't going AGAINST or HATING leechers.
    He is joining them saying that it is ok to be a leecher.

Obviously unafraid is stupid and doesn't understand the p2p system
    and is blantently stupid and selfish.

Of course you have your own freedom to do what you want w/k-lite.

But i dont think you realize (or maybe you do?) that sharing is a simple thing
    that wont hurt you but will help others. If you "screw the system" and leech,
    the system is gonna screw you back when other ppl try and blok you or when
    k-lite cant be used since not enough ppl are sharing.

I haven't thought of the rest of the words to express my anger and frustration w/
    ppl like you but if you search the other posts i think that will sum it up

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Hate? etaH?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by SolidWing68@2 May 2003 - 04:49
    Hate? etaH?
    What does that have to do w/ anything?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I've heard more intelligent conversations from people whose pupils looked like pinpoints.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Did you just post this to cause flame Unafraid Cheese or a deeper reason? Try not to type in CAPS too, it's hard to read and people won't respect.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I guess I don't understand this cheese character.
    From the posts I've read, he just strikes me as moron. Anyone who yells that much is surely compensating for something.

Frankly, for him to take that attitude in a forum of less than 19,000 members[relative to 4 million+ users of Kazaa alone] is a very narrow-minded approach.

I've stated it elsewhere within this forum and I'll state it again...
    Blanket statements about the users of Kazaa couldn't be further from the truth. To argue otherwise is just inane.

For the record:
    I am not a leech. I have a broadband connection and I share everything I've got that I know is legit. I feel we should all share(within ones' own bandwidth limits) and work to rid the fakes.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What is he saying?That he is a leecher or that he hates them?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    RESTART YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE EVERY SEARCH FOR A NEW IP ADDRESS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast