Explain please.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    TriQuarters.
    Explain please.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    @leo

Thanks for the info. I've looked further into the matter, and I have gotten the phone to work with mobile phone tools 4.21. However, the multimedia section is still blanked out. Upon further digging, I came upon a website instructing me to "Seem 2742/offset 6A/Bit 0... "check the box"". Supposedly, this simple mod will enable the multimedia function in mobile phone tools to work with the razr v3m. Performing this mod would seemingly solve all my problems. Supposedly, the greedy bastard that is Verizon disabled this feature in order to restrict people to paying 25 cents a picture. Can anyone tell me please how to perform this "seem edit"? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
    I seem edited my phone to enable file transfers with motorola phone tools. Works great for me. I followed this guide to the T and all went well. http://www.v710.org/mark/ It's really quite easy. Just follow all steps.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Funny you said that (pos). Everyone I know around here says the phone is a pos also. After you get past the thinness of it, it's really just an average/below average phone.

I only got a Motorola Q 'cause my Palm Treo got dark lcd spot on it and the Q was only $200. I like the Windows Mobile platform 'cause I can rip whole songs right into it and trim them down to make them ringtones....and it's thinnest PDA I have ever seen. I also like how the mini-USB is looking to become standard for charging AND computer connection. I always hated buying new accesories when buying a new phone.

The Verizon Wireless rep told me I can get a bluetooth headset, case, and car charger for $70. I'm checking the internet first but it seems like a good deal. I was supposed to get the new Treo but that motherfucker is $400. Fuck that!

The Moto Q looks like it could a nice Player's phone. You get a woman's number, take her picture, and you'll never forget whothefuck she is.
    I could go on and on about chitty that phone was.

I have the Samsung t809 now, and imo, this phone is flawless. It's easily the best phone I've ever owned.

As to the PDA's, I think I'd really like one if I actually thought I'd utilize it. I don't even use the calender, games, etc on my current phone. It's just a phone as far as I'm concerned. It records video (though I've never used it)and has (from what I hear) the best camera on any phone. 1.3 MP. Is that good? I think it look like shit.

As far getting numbers of ladies and using the picture, that's a good idea I guess, though it might be a bit awkward taking a mugshot of the chica you just met. My system for years has been to enter her name followed by a rating of 1-10. That way if I don't remember who she is or what she looks like, I know not to answer the phone when "shelly3" calls.
    Yeah I don't get phone numbers anymore. My main woman is my one and only now.

A friend of mine has a Samsung (can't remember the model) that was as thin as a RAZR but was a much better phone. It was also with Sprint.

Regarding your camera, you gotta see the pictures on a computer screen to really see how good they look. I have a 1.3 MP camera as well. On my Treo, I loved playing the games on it. It was much better than those POS games on smaller phones. I was able to get tons of games off BT in one download. I should be able to do the same for a Windows phone I would think.

What do you use for making ringtones? I was going off ripping music into my computer, clipping, and storing ringtones (I know I'm a bit late). It's cool not having to download them.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-19-2006 at 01:25 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

A friend of mine has a Samsung (can't remember the model) that was as thin as a RAZR but was a much better phone. It was also with Sprint.

Regarding your camera, you gotta see the pictures on a computer screen to really see how good they look. I have a 1.3 MP camera as well. On my Treo, I loved playing the games on it. It was much better than those POS games on smaller phones. I was able to get tons of games off BT in one download. I should be able to do the same for a Windows phone I would think.

What do you use for making ringtones? I was going off ripping music into my computer, clipping, and storing ringtones (I know I'm a bit late). It's cool not having to download them.
    I never thought of using BT for cell games. I'll check into that.

As far as making ringtones, I don't. I used to a couple years ago with my first phone that would play WAV files, but I was just playing really. I was actually quite disappointed when I got this Samsung that I have now b/c there wasn't a single ringer that wasn't a techno song - it was pretty annoying. I would be sitting in a finance meeting at work when my phone would start jamming some drum n bass beat b/c I was receiving a call. I had to go online and download a standard ringer that sounds like an old bell telephone. I guess maybe I'm just getting old.

I meant to tell you earlier in this thread but I forgot. You were saying something of having to drop $75 on accessories. I use eBay for that and get some super cheap deals. I think I got a data cable, car charger, home charger all in one auction for like $6 er something.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #26

I never thought of using BT for cell games. I'll check into that.

As far as making ringtones, I don't. I used to a couple years ago with my first phone that would play WAV files, but I was just playing really. I was actually quite disappointed when I got this Samsung that I have now b/c there wasn't a single ringer that wasn't a techno song - it was pretty annoying. I would be sitting in a finance meeting at work when my phone would start jamming some drum n bass beat b/c I was receiving a call. I had to go online and download a standard ringer that sounds like an old bell telephone. I guess maybe I'm just getting old.

I meant to tell you earlier in this thread but I forgot. You were saying something of having to drop $75 on accessories. I use eBay for that and get some super cheap deals. I think I got a data cable, car charger, home charger all in one auction for like $6 er something.
    That's the good thing about getting a smartphone.....data cables (in my case with the Q, a simple USB to mini-USB cord) and software ALWAYS come with it. I think I'll check eBay for the Bluetooth doohicky.

As far as the ringtones, mine play WMA files so it's suuuuper simple. I've made about 20 ringtones and all I have to do is move the ringtone files to the Sounds folder and Sync. I understand what you mean about the techno bullshit. I have like 2 ringtones out of about 30 (that came with the phone) that ARE NOT techno.

It's seems I can also get ANY wallpaper that Windows can handle and plaster it on the phone.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I think I'll check eBay for the Bluetooth doohicky.
    Bluetooth dongle, that's what you want. I don't think a doohicky will do anything for you

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    I think I'll check eBay for the Bluetooth doohicky.
    Bluetooth dongle, that's what you want. I don't think a doohicky will do anything for you
    I don't need a dongle. I need a headset. The phone already has Bluetooth built-in.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    rod off, amateur!

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I have a Bluetooth dongle. More trouble than it's worth imo. With data cable, it's just drag and drop.

yo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast