Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Razr V3m

manker's Avatar effendi
    Why not just ring the Motorola service dept.

If you've paid for something that's not working properly, bitch about it to the people you bought it from til they tell you how to fix it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    @Backlash

Thanks for the link. However, I'm afraid of voiding my warranty, as I only got the phone 2 says ago.
    I think I seemed edited my phone a few weeks after I got it. Download the mobile phone tools in the nzb section here and get the drivers you need too. You'll need to get p2kseem software, which is also on his site.

They wouldn't know you seem edited it unless they searched for it, which they probably wouldn't do. After I did the first seem edit to just enable the transfers, then I enabled some ringtones that were disabled. It became addicting.
    Last edited by backlash; 06-21-2006 at 12:07 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Well now ive narrowed it down to what I have to do to enable the transfer of pics and whatnot from my phone to the computer- some "seem edit" that seems very dangerous. I just got the phone, and can really not afford to void any warranties that came with it. Knowing that I can bypass Verizon's "restrictions" by "hacking" my phone, do you guys think I should do it? Is it worth the risk?
    It's worth it. I like being able to download the pics/videos I take with it and put my own ringtones and wallpapers on it. It's the little things in life that make me happy.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    thanks for all the advice guys. I seem edited my phone and now enjoy uploading and downloading files to and from my phone. If anyone is interesting, the forums over at mobiledia.com offer some interesting hacks and such. They posted the tutorial i followed to seem edit.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    thanks for all the advice guys. I seem edited my phone and now enjoy uploading and downloading files to and from my phone. If anyone is interesting, the forums over at mobiledia.com offer some interesting hacks and such. They posted the tutorial i followed to seem edit.
    glad you took the plunge. It sounds much harder than it is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345