Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dont use kazza

I can't believe people still use limewire and kazaa

wtf I haven't even thought of that shit in years.

2. File Sharing   -   #122
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I stopped using kazza YEARS ago (many many lol)

3. File Sharing   -   #123
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    what the fuck is kazza?
    it's been ages since i last used kazza
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

4. File Sharing   -   #124
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol, Kazaa. There was a very brief period of time when kazaa was decent, and kazaa lite was ok. But that was years ago, now its just a feeding ground for viruses, worms, and fake files.

5. File Sharing   -   #125
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Kazaa?! Gimme a break. Why not bring back trading DVDs by mail instead. Probably faster and more safe.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

6. File Sharing   -   #126
    I believe you can ge stds by using kazaa... I can't believe anybody would use that piece of crap application and network!

7. File Sharing   -   #127
    True, kazaa is out ^^ if im looking for a particular song my choise is limewire pro

8. File Sharing   -   #128
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    So if no one uses it any more, why is the subforum still up? Waste of memory if you ask me.

9. File Sharing   -   #129
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    So if no one uses it any more, why is the subforum still up? Waste of memory if you ask me.
    yea seriously

10. File Sharing   -   #130
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    From what I can gather at school, 99.99% of them never even heard of the word "kazaa", while the same people get tons of songs from limewire. (I was amused to find that many didn't even realize what they were doing was illegal!! dumbasses...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sifor View Post
    I believe you can ge stds by using kazaa... I can't believe anybody would use that piece of crap application and network!
    From Encyclopediadramatica:
    "A great place to meet 16 year old girls, find pr0n, and download a virus (p2p equivalent of unprotected sex with multiple veteran prostitutes). Kazaa is the ghetto of P2P networks.
    Ironically enough, trying to find music on it is impossible. Type in any song or band, and you will find that 99% of the results are like 25 minute blank files. The other half are viruses and spyware. Nice job.
    Kazaa generated some drama after someone stripped the program of its spyware at least 100 years ago.
    However, noone uses KaZaA anymore thanks to LimeWire and Bittorrent. Even Soulseek gets more users, and it's easy to imagine why."

We need a Slsk subforum more than a kazaa subforum
    Last edited by Ænima; 11-11-2007 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost