Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Got me a job :)

  1. #1
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    The people at the source called me and asked me if I wanted to work there again, because all the 19 year olds are quitting to go to colledge.

    I start on saturday if my back check goes through without a hitch. (Police records and stuff)

    Finally, some good news

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    congrats,
    if its a job at the mafia, your records better include car accidents, possesion, and ofcourse removing nails from bank clerks.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Nice one Smith Dude!

    Good luck with the Job
    And don't forget it's good to be late for work every now and then,
    and to take the occasional day off.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    you got benzinos old job?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    The people at the source called me and asked me if I wanted to work there again, because all the 19 year olds are quitting to go to colledge.

    I start on saturday if my back check goes through without a hitch. (Police records and stuff)

    Finally, some good news
    So for this job do you use you hands or your mouth and do you get paid extra for a combination of the two?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    I dont do anything. Last time I worked there I played on the computer, and had a mini fight club in the back room.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    I dont do anything. Last time I worked there I played on the computer, and had a mini fight club in the back room.
    Your not supposed to talk about fight club

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    I dont do anything. Last time I worked there I played on the computer, and had a mini fight club in the back room.
    Your not supposed to talk about fight club
    Its the first rule ffs

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    did yuo tell you now have 4500 posts on fst. that should count for something
    \


    good job, you make pickering proud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •