Thread: Please Help Me Clarify....

As a Noob, I am trying to learn fast but am not understanding a few things.

I am an avid gamer and have been trying to understand all abot .bin,.cue and .iso files I have no idea what these are. All the games I own have been bought (Which wouldnt amout to much ) so I am lookinfg at ways to extend my collection and share them along the way. Some of the games I download dont work, they wont install or come up with errors. Is this because of corrupted files (Whatever they are).

How do I overcome these problems and can anyone explain to me about the above mentioned files. As on a dial up connection, I waste shit loads of time and effort for no return. I have seen the hashes section in game world but they talk alot about those infamous files. Also if I do get luck and download a winner what are the steps to puttin it on a disk fo later...

The only way I am going to learn is to ask the experts...So please give me some knowledge......

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Go too GameWorld.

Them guys will help ya.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Dudes aren't to helpful in there........

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ain't that many people on right now.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheers FC. Off the subject and on to soul seek. Seems to be some drama with the riaa. Is it still worth installing as people seem to be cleaning out there buddy lists so I'm assuming this means less people to sharing. Now I am also a novice so what can the riaa do to me????? Is it worth, I know I have a firewall but that is about it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yes SoulSeek is still worth installing if you are sharing Music.Please go here and read a few rules we have.

The RIAA can not do nothing that we know of at this moment.If you are concerned I would use PeerGuardian.

Hope to see you on there soon.And remember you still have to pass Ole FCs 20 Questions before we alowe you to share Music.