Thread: Read "stop The Leeching"

OPPS SORRY its Stops leechers

Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Where in the hell are these blocks?What colour are they?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    I do agree blocking is not the answer, however i would and we all would love to block someone who isnt a leech sharing fakes, but of course that is impossible we just have to deal with this sort of shit I dont care about leeches I check there files if their Up/l and if it finds nothing i still let them D/l coz u just don't know they could be innocent people were once shared 80 gig then had to start fresh all privacy issues or whatever so i dont give a flying fuck about leeches its the assholes who share fakes i hate

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
      Where in the hell are these blocks?What colour are they? 
    theres the sarcasim hes looking for LOL

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    at last a constructive answer welldone i wonder if its worth even posting in here. I agree nothing worst than dling a fake. Personaly i deleat all fakes or place warning on them for a short while then deleat them

stop the sarcasam and stop the blocking give what u got and take what you can leeches are there and allways will be there. Just do your best to offer what ever you can as best you can and take what you can greatfully. I say again if its not broken dont fix it just carry on with things as they are.

thats what i have been saying all along.

just one small point 19,000 subscribers to this forum i think that was posted yet only a few offer the sarcasam i think the other subscriber can disern who is being foolish & sarcastic here and who is trying his best to makeing a valid point.

I totaly regreat ever trying to offer my humble opinion on any subject posted here. i mean why bother if you just going to be shouted down and made to look foolish with twisted answer that distract from the point made.

I still share all i have and hardly ever check to see what the uploads have and i will never block any one. I will never ever stop an upload.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Read my reply to a thread of yours here.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 13:50
    my humble opinion
    Dude, you aint humble.
    I read all your posts, you got some points there, so does other ppl,
    but you aint humble, i'd say you got an attitude, begging to get flamed.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    humble?? my ass! could you please tell me exactly where this humbleness of yours is expressed?

and to give a humble answer: very few activley block other kazaa users. because: 1. it's pointless, 2. it's a waste of time, 3. did i say it was pointless? and your bloody posts are pretty pointless too i might add!!

anyway, since most users have dyn ip, you cant block them. you cant block based on username either, since names are not unique. and about 60 % of all users on fasttrack are leeches anyway. and theres the waste of time! it'll take a while to set up blocks for some 2 million n00bs that dont know what they are doing.
    (i define a leech by someone who shares <10 files.)

WE ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

(2 million n00bs?&#33;&#33; now now. thats a bit harsh. )