Thread: Hoi, Chebus

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Have you got work today?

This seems an unGodly hour for you to be up and aboot.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    No work, my body clock has adjusted to getting up for a nine start instead of sleeping in all day. It's kind of nice, I have discovered such things as mornings, breakfasts and I once met the man who delivers the post.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    No work, my body clock has adjusted to getting up for a nine start instead of sleeping in all day. It's kind of nice, I have discovered such things as mornings, breakfasts and I once met the man who delivers the post.
    This body clock of yours. It seems to have adjusted the mornings whilst leaving the nights to their own devices. This spells disaster, long term.

I take it this is a temporary measure until you return to the tax dodging.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I've been going to bed earlier, but that's a hard thing to admit to as real men don't go to bed before 4am.

My current role lasts until September and then I will be working in the evenings and weekends, my boss/mate wants me to train other tax dodgers to work the evenings. That all depends on how well the business does over the summer but we seem to be doing well enough.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    The recommended method for teaching tax dodgers is operant conditioning. They shouldn't be taught, to be honest, just kept in zoos along with chavs, gangstas, and anyone under 40.
    It's hot in Topeka.