Thread: Windows Live Messenger Problem

Poster
    Hey guys,

Recently downloaded the final version of the new MSN (Windows Live) and everything was working great for 3 or 4 days. Had absolutely no problems. But today, I wake up and try to sign in and it doesn't let me. It says

"Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailible. Please try again later".

I've been trying for 3 hours or so, and checked the MSN server status, and everything seems to be fine. But I cannot sign in. I can sign in on MSN Web Messenger using my account...and can sign into Windows Live Messenger using a friends account.

Has anyone experienced this problem? And/Or can someone offer assistance. As always, I will appreciate any help

Thanks guys

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I just installed no problem here ! Of course took me 3 login attempts as I was installing for my wife Sabine . I always forget the password .

Now I hear there's a new version 8.0.0792 . Posted by Mr Nails .

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...54#post1374054
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-25-2006 at 08:36 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I got somekind of error when i tried logging in the first time with the latest build (Version 8.0.0792), seems alright now though.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    mertz1966's Avatar Member
    i have 8 beta version and i don't have promblem.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I have gotten that message a few times too, but I also got it using the older Messenger. Usually I try it againe in a few minutes and it is fine.