Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are there so many nob's on forum websites?

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by cowswithoutass
    iv been on lots of forum websites and there are always one or two people who are complete dicks just going on posts just to start a fight using insults they have probably spent hours thinking of i think they should be thrown off forums cos forums are discussing not insulting
    You're absolutely right.

By the way, can I ask why you bother with the space bar when you don't use capitals, apostrophes, commas, full-stops (periods) or indeed any punctuation whatsoever?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    iv been on lots of forum websites and there are always one or two people who are complete dicks just going on posts just to start a fight using insults they have probably spent hours thinking of i think they should be thrown off forums cos forums are discussing not insulting
    Bumface.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    You're absolutely right.

By the way, can I ask why you bother with the space bar when you don't use capitals, apostrophes, commas, full-stops (periods) or indeed any punctuation whatsoever?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    This forum is full of cuntwits, and not just the ones in this thread.
    It's hot in Topeka.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    who the fuck are you? no one cares what you think, I wish your mom would have just swallowed like she did last night then the world would be a better place, go fall on a knife.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    who the fuck are you? no one cares what you think, I wish your mom would have just swallowed like she did last night then the world would be a better place, go fall on a knife.
    Hey now play nice...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    as they say,.... "Birds of a feather flock together" m8

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    Hey now play nice...
    my bad, I forgot to say please
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12