Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: How long can you breath inside an empty apple juice carton for?

  1. #1
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Using only an empty apple juice carton (your choice as to which brand, Or any carton contained fruit drink for that matter), how long can you use it to breath in and out of (paper bag/hyperventilating stylee)?

    *You may not breath through your nose whilst doing this as that is cheating.
    *You must be breathing constantly, not just holding your breath with the carton to your lips.

    I got up to 3 minutes two seconds which is a bit poor, gonna try again in a bit

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    3 weeks, I tried it just for this thread.

    Unfortunately I died due to arsefixation, but what you gonna do.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    buy me some apple juice and I'll tell you


    me=shark

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I used a stella can instead and lasted til I got fed up.


    My lungs are now so powerful after giving up smoking that the aluminium acts in the same manner as a tactile carton would for you weak lunged uber-newbs.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    buy me some apple juice and I'll tell you


    me=shark
    buy a penny share and watch your lucrative investment grow you bum

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    3 weeks, I tried it just for this thread.

    Unfortunately I died due to arsefixation, but what you gonna do.
    guns don't kill people, empty apple juice cartons and loneliness do

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    most teenagers do that with their "dates"

    In 1978 Abromavich did a performance with her husband Ulay, breathing through each others mouths until one of them passed out

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I used a stella can instead and lasted til I got fed up.


    My lungs are now so powerful after giving up smoking that the aluminium acts in the same manner as a tactile carton would for you weak lunged uber-newbs.
    I was impressed that you drink Stellla, but your second paragraph has brought you up to a Grant Mitchell in Ultimate Force level of masculinity (Minus the pink shirts and highlights, obviousment).

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I used a stella can instead and lasted til I got fed up.


    My lungs are now so powerful after giving up smoking that the aluminium acts in the same manner as a tactile carton would for you weak lunged uber-newbs.
    I was impressed that you drink Stellla, but your second paragraph has brought you up to a Grant Mitchell in Ultimate Force level of masculinity (Minus the pink shirts and highlights, obviousment).
    Hoi, manker Mrs Anderson just said you were a gayboy, fantasist, cawk gobbler.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    the emfasis woz more on 'ard than gay, honest.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I didn't know Grant Mitchell had pink shorts and highlights in Ultimate Force

    Admittedly, I've never watched the programme but it seems most unlikely.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •