Thread: Windows Xp

Wassap people i was wondering if somone of you Kazaa User have Windows XP appz... the OEM not an ISO file because i don't know how to use that .. someone how can tell me...

Astalalavitsa people

Tha_Dragon

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    You will want to dl the WinXP Pro one that is corporate, it has no activation necessary.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yeah, i'd go with mb on this one and recommend the corp version, no activation necessary and getting the updates is easy from windows update
    as for the iso problem, look for a program called daemon tools (i think the newest version is 429 at time of writing) and you'll find associated literature for it's use
    it's actually really simple
    good luck

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    What? Restate in an coherent form. Then you should get a proper response. Even if you're told to go elsewhere (warez?). BTW, welcome. Edit: You 2 understood that. lol. I must be old.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lol
    it took me a while to translate
    p.s. sometimes i feel old myself
    lol, only kidding, i'm a baby of 18

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    What? Restate in an coherent form. Then you should get a proper response. Even if you're told to go elsewhere (warez?). BTW, welcome. Edit: You 2 understood that. lol. I must be old.

I understood what he said.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    download lamsey's version, it's pinned in the verifieds section
    i'm using it right now, so it definitely works

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ohhh thnx people for letting me know.. Is it possible to download Win XP and innstall it with deamon tools... I got deamon tools and i think it's greit whiiii... well.. I have :rtfaq: and i say again thnx for the answers people