Thread: Lost In Space

Is it me... I mean just me.... Can it be only me...........

For the last 3 days I have been down loading a file that should of only taken 1 hour tops. The problem is the speeder uper monkey thingy finds more peeps to down load from but for some reason they dont conect. It can find as many as 6 others it tries to conect but with no joy. When it finds one that will conect its like only 0.45 kbs

Is it me doses my breath smell am i so ugly peeps wont share files with me .

I have 600k Broad Band conection in the UK. I have a limmit of 1 gig per day but i rearly reach that limmit. Normaly i have no problems with any Down Load. Zoom Zoom Whosh Bang Pop and its done.

BIRDS OF PREY I would............ pity it finished

Oh I love you guys fantastic what you have done keep up the good work

Desparate Unafraidcheese

(aka Shady )

Addition
    Please some one tell me whats going on here its driveing me nuts am i being blocked or some thing its only with this file 4 days now its al most finished but no one will conect now WHATS HAPPENING

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I guess they really dun like you then.
    Sorry Unafraid Cheese you will need more than that litre of mouthspray in your handbag .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    to last reply G THANK (Git) Gargleing. I dun got a hand bag, Just a sac

Unafraidcheese

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Just an up date.

I have uninstalled Kazaa-lite off my comp and installed Kazaa-lite build 3 so far so good.

The new Build looks good.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    I got the same problem as you, I am on NTL 600kbs Broadband too..
    I was going to post about the same thing but mite as well uses your post...

I know rear files can be hard to get...
    But what I don’t get is how come 6 or so peers speed up finds to dl from but will never coner or if I am lucky connects to 1...
    Same as when you start a dl in search you have 10 peer or more but will connect to 1 may 2 or you end up cueing for it wft going on???

Well I am not going mad not that mad any way…and not the only other peer to get this problem …

The only suggestion I can think of is that there is a lot of K++ users now and with all the cheats etc they are classing with ECT other or some this…

Maybe one of the programmers can shed some light on the problem…

Regards
    SAS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I had this happen i shut down k+++ and restarted and everything worked