Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Contact Wild-Bytes

rayb
    my ip was also banned for wrong password cannot contact pm staff

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hi all:
    I'm new to this forum, and hope someone can help me with a similar problem. I can't seem to get to the IRC page to contact the mods of wild-bytes, the page won't load. My account has been disabled and I have no idea why. My ratio is well over 1.1:1, and I was in the process of seeding back two torrents. Yet this morning, when I tried to log on, I got notice that my account had been disabled. No warning, no reason, just POOF - gone! I go by the same nickname - BEANDOG. on wildbytes. I am using utorrent and have used nothing but since they banned Azureus. I would really appreciate it if someone could at least find a reason why this has happened. Thanks, Bean

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    All you have to do is post wild-bytes account for trade in the Title of a new post and wild will be there in 2 seconds to help you out. LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hmmmm.....was kinda hoping to get back into the site, not get banned for life....LOL

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by beandog View Post
    Hi all:
    I'm new to this forum, and hope someone can help me with a similar problem. I can't seem to get to the IRC page to contact the mods of wild-bytes, the page won't load. My account has been disabled and I have no idea why. My ratio is well over 1.1:1, and I was in the process of seeding back two torrents. Yet this morning, when I tried to log on, I got notice that my account had been disabled. No warning, no reason, just POOF - gone! I go by the same nickname - BEANDOG. on wildbytes. I am using utorrent and have used nothing but since they banned Azureus. I would really appreciate it if someone could at least find a reason why this has happened. Thanks, Bean

Join irc and chat with Stewie. He disabled your account as it looks like you were cheating.

2007-03-15 - 58 beandog 2007-03-11 02:13:44 3695 uTorrent/1610 1.95 MB/s 82.06 MB 41 sec 71.xxx.xxx.xxx

So you will need to talk to stewie incase this is a screw up.

irc://wild-bytes.org

join channel #banned
    main channel is #wild-bytes

Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    All you have to do is post wild-bytes account for trade in the Title of a new post and wild will be there in 2 seconds to help you out. LOL

SmartASS

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 03-15-2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    LMAO Kind reminds me of that song... "Just call his name he'll be there in a hurry.."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Just trying to bring a smile to your face buddy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't cheating, this has to be a screw up. I will try to get on to irc (never used it b4) and contact Stewie to find out what is going on. I'm at a loss to understand how they thought I was cheating. I don't even know how to do that. I enjoy the site and seed back what I take. My uploads are capped at 64K so that takes a while. But I still have managed to maintain a respectable ratio. Thanks again. Can anyone recommend a easy to use irc client? Bean

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    See I thought it was funny too! Wild is cool as shit and he knows I am just bustin his balls. He actually gave me my account there. LOL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast