Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Contact Wild-Bytes

Does anyone know how to contact any of the admins from Wild-bytes.

My account was disabled a couple of days ago - I have no idea why and would like to find out.

I know they had been going on about dodgy versions of azureus - but I use utorrent and before that it was ABC - have never used azureus. Don't want to be kicked form the site I use most for no reason - my ratio was v/good > 1.6.

My user account was cbchaos for any members who could check for me.

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I've PM'd staff at WB.

I'll post their reply here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    banned for cheating
    contact them on their irc server
    irc://Irc.Wild-Bytes.org/wild-bytes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks ghurka.

I have been told that my account has - "I cheat" next to name.

I however have no idea why they think I cheat though.

Hopefully they will give you some info when they reply to you.

Thanx again 4 doing this 4 me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Got my account re-activated.

Wasn't done for cheating. Apparently I had tried to get others re-enabled from the caught cheating page by clicking on remove.

Didn't know what this is what it was doing -thought they were just messages.

Thanks to all for the info.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hey guys.

I was away for 3 weeks and when I came back I got the pm that said not tu use az. So I installed utorrent and ran that for 6 days. Then last night I started az only to transfer my torrents from az to utorrent, it ran for only a few minutes and I got banned. I had torrent for other sites running so didn't want to close all torrents and I guess some from wb where overseen.

Anyway I finalized my transfer and deleted az from my computer. I'd like some help getting in touch with the staff to explain this as I dont think this warrants a ban.

Please help.
    I'm known as heartburn on wb

Thanks in advance

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wild-bytes.org cheating hall of shame
    The little mouse creaps through the night, looking for his cheese, he tries short cuts to cheat, only knowing that the cheese he seaks sits on a mouse trap. Another shu mod user RIP.
    they seem to think u were using the "shu" cheat mod, and ur banned. they WONT remove a ban if they think u were cheating. its nothing to do with using azureus.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wild-bytes.org cheating hall of shame
    The little mouse creaps through the night, looking for his cheese, he tries short cuts to cheat, only knowing that the cheese he seaks sits on a mouse trap. Another shu mod user RIP.
    they seem to think u were using the "shu" cheat mod, and ur banned. they WONT remove a ban if they think u were cheating. its nothing to do with using azureus.
    What is that ? Is it possible that this happened because I was running both utorrent and Azureus at the same time while I was porting my torrents ?

If certainly did not install any addons and or cheats.

My girlfriend is deaf and its the best site to get movie we both can enjoy I would not do anything on purpose to jerperdize this.

Please convay this to them. And like I said Az is completely deleted so there is no more confusion.

Thank you for your help

Heartburn

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I don't understand. I talked to stewie on the irc and according to him I was only banned yestuday. then How was it I havent been able to logge since like friday.

Damn Stewie I am not lying, I'm just confused, worried.

Oops. it is yesturday.. seems like alot longer. I don't understand why your so darn angry over there. I was absent for a few week and when I come back every thing is falling appart at the seams it feels like.

I wish I knew what the hell was going on. I've neen accussed of a cheater and a liar. The admin must have been having alot of more trouble with AZ while I was out of internet. But still...

I am very anxious about being banned because I'm very active on it, honest, It's the only site I kmow that is, well was run extremly well. Now this is very painfull for me.

If alot of people where dicking around on their site and decided to clean up I'm all for that. I am very sad thought that my stupid mistakes make me an dead inocent bystander.

Well Wether I get un banned or not I really ans sincerely hope the admin get the situation under control fast so no more inocent (although I admit a little careless) user gets the boot.

Best wishes to every buddy.

P.S. Stewie, you must have gone through alot of shit to react the way you did with me. I feel for you. I hope things get better.

Sid. aka heartburn
    Last edited by siderman; 08-06-2006 at 05:35 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I also need to contact someone from wild-bytes My User Id is: Dave115 I forgot my password tried a few cobinations and now it says my Ip is banned help.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast