Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scuba Diving anyone?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Now that's a proper bragging post, j2 could learn a lot from you as we can clearly see that you own this Aladin Air because you took a phoatie of it with a current FST post as a backdrop - not like j2's pic of Pele shaking hands over the back of an elephant.

Like that proved anything
    I'd like to say it was bragging but that consol to many divers is probably the equivalent of using a mobile phone more than 5 years old in a trendy bar.... or in computer terms...a commodore 64

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Me Bestefa/Grandpops was Norweigen.

Had his own island too.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

Now that's a proper bragging post, j2 could learn a lot from you as we can clearly see that you own this Aladin Air because you took a phoatie of it with a current FST post as a backdrop - not like j2's pic of Pele shaking hands over the back of an elephant.

Like that proved anything
    I'd like to say it was bragging but that consol to many divers is probably the equivalent of using a mobile phone more than 5 years old in a trendy bar.... or in computer terms...a commodore 64
    But we are in no doubt that you own this outdated apparatus - which is to your credit.

You're just more thorough than j2.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by missie
    Me Bestefa/Grandpops was Norweigen.

Had his own island too.
    How cool is that missie, nice one.
    a lot of people nowadays would give anything to live at a place like that or to own a small island.
    at a guess I think the waters of Norway must be clear water all year, the trouble with the north sea it's so brown in the winter,
    it's true
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #15
    But we are in no doubt that you own this outdated apparatus - which is to your credit.

not like j2's pic of Pele shaking hands over the back of an elephant.
    Is it hard to believe that J2 owns a picture of pele shaking his hands on the back of an elephant or is there more to the story
    would it help if he put said picture in front of his monitor and took a picture of it?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    I visited it when my Beste was still alive, I was about 8yr old at the time.
    It was full of gooseberries and foliage, but I didn't see a single troll roaming around.

When he passed away, he left it to me ma and her 2 sisters.
    My Tante (aunt) lived on the island next to it, and didn't speak a word of Engerlish, but she was so funnay. It was my job to carry the fish caught to her in a plastic bucket, still flopping around everywhere to gut for dinner.

Kinda put me orf eating seathings.
    Last edited by missie; 07-03-2006 at 12:11 AM.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

not like j2's pic of Pele shaking hands over the back of an elephant.
    Is it hard to believe that J2 owns a picture of pele shaking his hands on the back of an elephant or is there more to the story
    would it help if he put said picture in front of his monitor and took a picture of it?
    Indeed it would - he just wasn't forward thinking enough, or simply wasn't in a position to

He linked to a picture of someone he claims is his daughter with Pele and a small elephant.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    @ Missie, Don't let that put you off fish
    The memories you have must be great, you should see if you can go back one day. That would be cool.
    I grew up in a fishing community, some of the old fishermen were fecking bastards when I was a kid, yet I was a local lad & not a foreigner, but was still treated like shit.
    When you was young you was put to the test, taken to sea when no man should of been there, but I survived, very hard times

I'm glad your family have still got the island; can I pitch my tent sometime.
    I bet it's damn cold in the winter.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BTW... just noticed a mistake...PADI..not paddy

10. Lounge   -   #20
    It's my Irish italian blood

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast