Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Titan Quest

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Say we wall have the game downloaded...how can we all play? is there a way we can do a private server or anything?

2. Games   -   #22
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray
    I really don't care I would have picked Lucky If I could becouse thats the nickname I use online, Its also my middle name .:Lucky:.™
    im just messin wit ya man

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #23
    i downloaded the game..im lvl 8 its a pretty good game..infact i may just buy it...runs well with my graphics card too!

4. Games   -   #24
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Ya It would be awesome to play online with you guys, Im thinking of buying it to just to play online but the crappy thing is your character is associated to your cd-key so If You do buy it you might have to creat a new character, Im not sure but its what I heard
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

5. Games   -   #25
    your going to have to make a new character for online....thats how it is with almost all games

6. Games   -   #26
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    no your single player character and multiplayer character are the same its just if you change cd-key's you'll lose your character
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #27
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    Apperently its becouse I have a AC97 sound chip and thats why I never crash
    what does that have to do with it?

so, i just got this game today and updated to version 1.2 be4 i played it and the game has not crashed, but it doesn't run that well. i get anywhere from 45-100 fps, but the game kinda just stops sometimes then resumes without much of a fuss. where does this game crash at? does it crash at a certain point? or just whenever? i'm at lvl 6 and just made it to sparta village.

game seems pretty good, but dammit to many games too little time. i'm currently playing dmc3, ffxii, coh, and now this. w0w!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

8. Games   -   #28
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I thought this game was alright. Diablo II is still better in my books though .

The thing that was stupid about the online play is that you can download a trainer that works online. So you can be a low level char with the shittiest gear, and just pump all your stats with the trainer and be godly. I'm sure they will have a patch against this soon though.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123