Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PS2 emulation is here

Man i downloaded FFX, prepared everything i start the game but after a few seconds it crashes and i get that annoying error that tells me to notify Microsoft etc.
    I tried to see how much FPS i can get during those seconds, and i could get 27-60+.

I tried restarting my pc just in case the problem is solved but nothing

2. Games   -   #32
    frazer's Avatar I drew my avatar
    my love is screaming well not to you to who ever made it or maybe you if you did lol i do talk some gibbrish
    add me on msn at [email protected] and ill give you free mafia gangster game codes for myql and php no instrucions though and is the normal aiport bullets killing crims jail stuff

3. Games   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by frazer View Post
    my love is screaming well not to you to who ever made it or maybe you if you did lol i do talk some gibbrish

That's a great point, I hadn't thought of it that way. But then again, you might just be talking pish.

4. Games   -   #34
    Very cool, thanks for the link!

5. Games   -   #35
    DOes the emulataion runon any system? waht are the recomended graphis card standards?

6. Games   -   #36
    Dude you will need a super computer to get a decent number of FPS.
    Heres an example: My PC's specs: 1GB Ram (2x512) P4 3.0Ghz and PCI express 6600GT DDR3 with 3.0 Pixel shader support.

I have only played FFX, i can get 200+FPS on main menu and generally out of the game! I can barely get 26FPS in game though. The game is slow even with very low resolution and FFX hack turned off. I experiense freezes during battles and on cutscenes.

However i heard that if you have a dual core processor you can get really high fps in game. Aproximatly 36-128!
    People on Great systems such as 1GB RAM dual core processor 1.8Ghz, 2.5Ghz and 7series nvidia cards manage to even get 70 fps average!

7. Games   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    its to confusing I got no idea how to get it going...

any step by step guide in english? I tried reading the one online

dont fucking understand how to set the controler let alone run the game

says the RX and RY is the right analog stick but ummm theres like 4 ways it can go confused to hell

just push the analog stick down like if it was a regular buttom.

8. Games   -   #38
    i burned the image of snes just like it says on the instructions. but im not sure if i need to have a gamesharc or A max to make the ps2 boot from the image i burned.
    my ps2 is not moded. can someone tell me what i need to do.

9. Games   -   #39
    Thanks Guys!!!

10. Games   -   #40
    ty soo much

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234