Thread: Jackass

Poster
    I D/LOADE JACKASS when i tried to play it it says this file is unsupprted i tried it in various players included bs player i have all the latest codecs i checked it in avi previea as it was d/loading and it is jackass and not a empty file it is xvid glorious dont know what glorious is size 714,158 any ideas people

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by TRAVELBUG@1 May 2003 - 14:09
    I D/LOADE JACKASS when i tried to play it it says this file is unsupprted i tried it in various players included bs player i have all the latest codecs i checked it in avi previea as it was d/loading and it is jackass and not a empty file it is xvid glorious dont know what glorious is size 714,158 any ideas people
    what codecs do you have?
    If you have Nimo Pack cuz it has A LOT of unneccesary codecs which will cause problems with each other and that makes some movie to not play.

Install only the codecs you need or install K-Lite Codec pack.

I have only these codecs on my computer and it works with no problem:

DivX 3.11
    DivX 5.05
    Xvid
    AC3

There is also other good codecs which you can use like Ligos but I havenīt got any movie using that codec and I donīt encode SVCDīs so I dont need it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    ihave the current version of k/lite codec pack

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    also another prob d/loded the vscd version of gangs of new york which is in 3 parts and is superb dvd quality as my dvd uses vcd i used a trick found on the web to change the header of the film to "fool it"into thinking its a vcd using tmpENG again when i try to watch it on bsplayer prior to changing it worked first time and not again before i changed the header which after the header change still woldnt work as nero said file unsupported it will have to be encoded to mpeg 2 any one got a site page to change the header of vscd to vcd without affecting the quality

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by TRAVELBUG@1 May 2003 - 21:47
    also another prob d/loded the vscd version of gangs of new york which is in 3 parts and is superb dvd quality as my dvd uses vcd i used a trick found on the web to change the header of the film to "fool it"into thinking its a vcd using tmpENG again when i try to watch it on bsplayer prior to changing it worked first time and not again before i changed the header which after the header change still woldnt work as nero said file unsupported it will have to be encoded to mpeg 2 any one got a site page to change the header of vscd to vcd without affecting the quality
    Okay I dont really know what you mean.

You had the 3 SVCD version of "Gangs of New York" and then want to change it to VCD.Have you tried to play a SVCD in your DVD.

I found a guide how to fool the SVCD to act as a VCD in DVDīs but it doesnīt work on all DVDīs.Anyway the guide is here and maybe it is the same one that you used.
    VCD trick

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    THANKS CRACKMAN I USED THE SUPER TRICK BUT DIDNT WORK FOR ME THANXS FOR POSTING U HELP ANYWAY