Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Happy Birthday, America!

  1. #1

    Cool



    Happy Birthday, America!
    On July 4, 1776, independence from Britain
    Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!
    Last edited by Buffalo; 07-04-2006 at 08:51 AM.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    whatever.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    3,520
    Well done America. Congratulations on your independance and genocide of the native population.
    It's hot in Topeka.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Buffalo's intentions aside, this should probably be closed.

    It's not a good idea to blow air up American skirts.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    manker, darth and barbie aka 'the axis of evil'

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    manker, darth and barbie aka 'the axis of evil'


    Not entirely sure why I'm involved there - but quality shout anyhow
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    What do americans do on their national day? (anthropological question)
    I know there are alot of parades with great sculptures
    but other than that do you eat special foods, do special traditions on this day?

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Buffalo's intentions aside, this should probably be closed.

    It's not a good idea to blow air up American skirts.
    oh noes, they're going to invade doris and demand he disarms

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    What do americans do on their national day? (anthropological question)
    I know there are alot of parades with great sculptures
    but other than that do you eat special foods, do special traditions on this day?
    we shoot off tons of fireworks
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Buffalo's intentions aside, this should probably be closed.

    It's not a good idea to blow air up American skirts.
    oh noes, they're going to invade doris and demand he disarms
    No, it just isn't at all important to anyone else, and frankly, it stirs up this annoying element of anti-Americanism.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •