Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newsgroups guide for Newsleecher

I have powerusenet. My retention is 55 days for binaries.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Nice man, tnx for this, I had problems with it .

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #23
    Poster
    So how do you know about the search results.There are no comments.If i search for a movie for example

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #24
    Nicely done.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #25
    Nice I will test this programm.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #26
    Newsleecher is Excellent. I used to use Agent, back in the days of Forteinc Agent 2.0 But then i found Newsleecher and have used it ever since.
    One thing i would like to add to the guide, is that Newsleecher allows you to view image files as they are downloading, by pressing the preview button above where you can see the downloads Very useful for those collecting picture files.

Thanks for the great guide and a friendly forum

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #27
    TripleXXX
    I'm still really confused as I'm totally new to this.

I have installed Newsleecher and my problem is I cannot connect. I'm lacking the server address. Based on this post I understand that I have to use a provider as Giganews. Correct? But Giganews also costs money and so does Newsleecher? Can I use Newsleecher through filesharing???

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXX View Post
    I have installed Newsleecher and my problem is I cannot connect. I'm lacking the server address. Based on this post I understand that I have to use a provider as Giganews. Correct? But Giganews also costs money
    That's the idea. News providers offer a service you have to pay for. There are some free ones you can use, for example just4today.net. They won't have the same functionality as a paid one, but are still usable.

If you don't want to pay for a client, download a cracked version or use SABnzbd (it's free).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123