Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X Men 2 Off Bittorrent

Ok.. im downloading x-men 2 of bittorrent, i just want to know do i have to do anything to the file after its finished downloading to watch it???

and is it in mpg format????

thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hmm i hope im right here, its a bin file so you need to extract or download Daemon Tools. The program creates virtual drive which make the bin file look like an image of a VCD if im right hope that helps if it doesnt extract the bin file using winiso but daemon tools is better.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yah...I use nero to burn the image file(.cue file) to cd=>vcd .......I normally uses iso buster to extract the whole thing but heh wut the heck....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by ricroc911@2 May 2003 - 23:45
    Ok.. im downloading x-men 2 of bittorrent, i just want to know do i have to do anything to the file after its finished downloading to watch it???

and is it in mpg format????

thanks
    The format should be visible in the target DL area. My x2 bittorrent DL is a bin/cue.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I haven't tried daemon tools, I use vcdgear (www.vcdgear.com) it easily converts bin/cue file to an mpeg file you might want to give it a try.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    good call six... thats what i use, and recommend. Just load the cue file, with the bin in the same directory with vcdgear, and extract the mpg from the bin... for those of us that dont have the need to watch vcds...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 May 2003 - 21:27
    good call six... thats what i use, and recommend. Just load the cue file, with the bin in the same directory with vcdgear, and extract the mpg from the bin... for those of us that dont have the need to watch vcds...
    Personally, I find it very hard to watch movies on my pc. Guess I'm spoiled by having a big screen.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+3 May 2003 - 01:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 3 May 2003 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Schmiggy_JK23@2 May 2003 - 21:27
    good call six... thats what i use, and recommend.&nbsp; Just load the cue file, with the bin in the same directory with vcdgear, and extract the mpg from the bin... for those of us that dont have the need to watch vcds...
    Personally, I find it very hard to watch movies on my pc. Guess I&#39;m spoiled by having a big screen. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s why the s-video out on my graphics card is one of my favorite things in all the world.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    well jibby... if u want to buy me a dvd that plays svcds... id gladly play them on my home system too&#33; lol....

but alas... i dont have the means, thus, my pc has to do for now... ill get the dvd anyhow, so im not worried

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    What kind of dvd player do you have Schmiggy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast