Thread: Longhorn

i download longhorn iso from kazza i have burn it on
    cd i try to install it start to copy files and reach 95%
    erro popup when i click ok it stop and star to boot again
    please help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    What's the error message? Which version of Longhorn is it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i would not reccomend that you install Longhorn on your main computer. It is in it's alpha stage so its not even ment for testing purposes yet. WAIT TILL BETA IS OUT! ALPHA = LOTS OF BUGS. It can f*ck you up! so if your installing it....do it on a comp you dont use....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    When i installed Longhorn everything went fine. Then i tryed putting back Xp Pro. I couldnt format. It would always restart when i tryed to format.
    I had to buy a new hard drive.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Damn buy a new harddrive, I was thinking about getting longhorn but if its gonna cost me more than the orginal release then screw that I'll wait till atleast the latest Beta comes out. Now I just have to hold back my curiosity

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    my longhorn worked fin but i did not like it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Dombler@22 April 2003 - 04:59
    When i installed Longhorn everything went fine. Then i tryed putting back Xp Pro. I couldnt format. It would always restart when i tryed to format.
    I had to buy a new hard drive.
    LOL.

You should have deleted the partition LH was on, restarted, and then formatted that. Would have been a lot cheaper than buyin a new HDD.

I can't beleive u did that!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I tried burning longhorn after i burned it, but it has errors when burning in nero