Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex's birthday..

how did you know?
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo
    how did you know?
    I would like to say it was really hard to spot....

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #33
    just give it to him and say i was suppose to give this you to before we broke up

my suggestion lol

4. Lounge   -   #34
    @ oxygenuk, Love can be only one sided, and it can be soul destroying, when you are so in love with someone it makes you blind to fact.
    In the mind of the one in love, He/She can only see what they feel.

Once you have learnt how to stop such emotions for the one you have lost only then will you make progress after a split.
    It can be a very long process as we are all so different.
    It's has it's good things as well. "As a learning point in life"
    Sometimes when we are in Love it becomes to deep, I think that's the danger zone, as if the other partner has not the same feelings then it's going to end very hard.

No one can tell how the other person is feeling, that's impossible as we can't read minds.

I don't mean to answer every person like I do, as it's Emma's thread, I'm just saying about my views of how i feel and to give support if needed.
    Last edited by Buffalo; 07-08-2006 at 12:51 AM.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #35
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Emmylee, you sound like a sweet heart , I'd melt it down with some of your other gold jewellery and make a nice ring for yourself .

Life is hard but you'll get over him , good luck sunshine .

6. Lounge   -   #36
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    If you still love the guy and wants to win him back badly, i guess u will want to give it, i guess keeping in touch and making friends with him again will make things more loose, and may probably regain the once passion you have with eachother. Do not rush it, just keep things cool and loose like the way you've first met. On the otherhand, if you wish to forget him, don't keep in touch with him anymore specially if you are the kind of person who will easily fall again, and remember friends can be lovers but lovers cannot be friends. Although, that saying is not 100% correct. The theory is actually pretty accurate and you may challenge that if you wish to. ^_^

7. Lounge   -   #37
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'd say throw it away into the largest & deepest body of water around. They tell me love shouldn't hurt. Not my experience Unless it lasts it all gets twisted ime.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Ok I think I'm gonna take the advice of keeping it.. but I'm not willing to hope for us getting back together, I mean he pretty much cheated on me. And that's a huge no-no in my book.

But who knows, we might get back to being, at the most, friends by Christmas. I have always told him I'll never turn my back on him, and it's up to him whether he's willing to still correspond with me.

And Nikki, please don't talk to him, 'cause I have told ppl about this that talk to him, and tell him I was talking about him, and then he's straight on the phone to me going 'why are you bitching about me to MY friends'. Even if I was asking for mere advice or something. So yeah heh, please don't.

I'll keep it.. and who knows.. I might go out with another guy called Tom

9. Lounge   -   #39
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I won't then, don't want to cause you any grief Em. I really don't know what's up with that boy anymore though. I guess I just worry cause I was kinda his "internet mom" for so long.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Yeah.. He changed.. or maybe I just saw the real him. I dunno. He was the one for me, he really was. I guess I wasn't the one for him.

/me shrugs

/me hugs Nikki

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast