hi guys
    i need ScT account
    i have invite:
    -BitmeTV
    -TL
    -ScR
    bye

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I need a lot of things too, but you don't see me pilaging for it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    I doubt if anyone will trade a highly valued Sct account for what you offer. Sct is THE best tracker around.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    OiNK is the best tracker around.

You can find everything upped on ScT everywhere else. It's just that its easier at ScT because it's all in one place. OiNK on the otehr hand has about 30K torrents that can only be found on OiNK and Nowhere else.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    People only seem to want to get in Sct because it is closed and there are no invites. I like TL better than Sct

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    @gish, you are correct. For all practical purposes, you will find most of the things on TL, Bitsoup (but pathetic speeds) and other trackers. I am a reg member at FL and uk-t, and I find that these sites are unnecessarily too hyped. TL is much better than uk-t, really. Also, I have seen sct (friend has it). It does not have extensive collection, but you are more likely to find what you want there. Also speeds sre decent. Of the four that people want : TB, FL, Sct, uk-t, I think Sct and TB are better
    @withoutthe88, Yes Oink is THE best tracker for music,. Wins hands down. I was talking about other stuff.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by gish
    People only seem to want to get in Sct because it is closed and there are no invites. I like TL better than Sct
    probably because you don't have an ScT account...TL has almost exactly the same torrents as ScT, only ScT's torrents are uploaded within minutes of it appearing on nforce whereas TL takes a while.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by limpingjaret
    Quote Originally Posted by gish
    probably because you don't have an ScT account...TL has almost exactly the same torrents as ScT, only ScT's torrents are uploaded within minutes of it appearing on nforce whereas TL takes a while.
    TL uptimes are not bad at all (and if I really need something quick I will hop over to revolutiontt, which has amazing uptimes). TB/ScT/Uk-t is not worth the hassle at all.