Thread: New Bittorrent Tracker Opening Soon

LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Hello all, a new bittorrent site will be opening soon and I would like to give you all a head's up before its opened.

It's called bitproject and it will have a large userbase of 100,000 people. We plan to have fast scene releases and a large friendly community with dedicated seeders.

Here is our irc.

/s 66.252.30.114:6667 , /j #bitproject

Have fun and we welcome all idlers to ask us about the features that will be on the site. And our staff team will be there to answer any questions you have on the site.

Thanks for your time

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    if the site's not open yet,
    how can you possibly know you will have 100k users?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow 100k is going to cost a lot of cash probably.I wish you luck and will definately join when it comes around maybe it will turn into another demonoid which i love even know they have hardly any rules which pisses me off to the fullest.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I doubt you would have that many suers already or will even get in the near future, its rare and is gonna cost a shitload of cash to keep the servers running nice and smoothly and for a new site its hard to get 10 donations a month let alone hundreds needed for the server costs which will prob amount to 1-2 thousand dollars a month along with other running costs.

Good luck, always be optimistic and set your goals high and maybe you'll have 100,000 users by this time in the year 2020

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The design looks great. Screenshot @ http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9...project7uw.jpg

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    looks like scr and i liked more scr's old look

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    an exact copy of current ScR design, not good at all...
    None

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thats ScR with a different name