Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most hated cawk at the World Cup

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    That would involve me starting first and I already have enough commitments. Thanks all the same.
    I suppose it's more osmosis but looking at the pictures coupled with the accompanying headlines is still classed as reading.

For us purists, anyway.
    Did you just call me a semi-permeable membrane.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Shut it, amoeba boi.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Shut it, amoeba boi.
    You've ben told not to dabble with Biology. Enough said.

Remember the peristalsis debacle, we don't want to go back to those days. All thumbs and arses and sundry unsavoury chat.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Shut it, amoeba boi.

Remember the peristalsis debacle, we don't want to go back to those days. All thumbs and arses and sundry unsavoury chat.
    Now what in the name of the holy mother of mary are you capitalising 'biology' for.

You do things like that all the time and, frankly, I've had enough. One Rat Faced is all I can deal with.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25

Now what in the name of the holy mother of mary are you capitalising 'biology' for.

You do things like that all the time and, frankly, I've had enough. One Rat Faced is all I can deal with.
    When you quote an error you shouldn't really fix it, that's kind of the point of quoting it.

Oh and quotation mark are "insert text here" not 'why two apostrophes, it's madness'.

Or have a misread you and you just randomly placed the word biology twixt two apostrophes.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    condensed cuntness for manker lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MfRj-pJ8I

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi

When you quote an error you shouldn't really fix it, that's kind of the point of quoting it.

Oh and quotation mark are "insert text here" not 'why two apostrophes, it's madness'.

Or have a misread you and you just randomly placed the word biology twixt two apostrophes.
    My keyboard is in a merican and I don't know how to fix it.

If I push 'shift' and '2', I get '@'.

Also my pound sign doesn't work so you'll often see me saying things like 'quid' or writing out cash values longhand. When I'm typing letters to t'revenue, I have to copy/paste pound signs from an old letter I wrote when it worked tidy.

True story.

8. Lounge   -   #28

My keyboard is in a merican and I don't know how to fix it.

If I push 'shift' and '2', I get '@'.

Also my pound sign doesn't work so you'll often see me saying things like 'quid' or writing out cash values longhand. When I'm typing letters to t'revenue, I have to copy/paste pound signs from an old letter I wrote when it worked tidy.

True story.
    If you want to do pish rods go to hardware world where they like them.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Pas de rod - altho' I do actually know how to fix it, I just haven't since I last re-installed windaes.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Pas de rod - altho' I do actually know how to fix it, I just haven't since I last re-installed windaes.
    So, in essence, you were talking bunkum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast