Thread: Cunt boy takes the easy way out...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/5120332.stm

I say let Essien man mark him, or when to Blackburn play Man USA?

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    The commentators said he was gonna leave after rooney got red-carded. Im not surprised. . .

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    There's nowhere on Europe that doesn't hate him though. Except Portugal.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/5172102.stm

I hope he stays at United. He is still very young and made great strides last season, under Sir Alex and Queiroz, to cut out all of that cheating shit.

I'm laying equal blame for his antics squarely at Scolari's door, because he acted like a different person playing for Portugal this past month.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I hope he stays at United. He is still very young and made great strides last season, under Sir Alex and Queiroz, to cut out all of that cheating shit.

I'm laying equal blame for his antics squarely at Scolari's door, because he acted like a different person playing for Portugal this past month.

Last season he was far better than his first season, however he still did go down far too easly, Drogba style. It's not that he was diving as contact was made, just that he acts as if he's just got on the wrong side of Zidane.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Last season he was far better than his first season, however he still did go down far too easly, Drogba style. It's not that he was diving as contact was made, just that he acts as if he's just got on the wrong side of Zidane.
    I think his style of running while twisting his body to fool defenders (far in excess of how other wingers operate) lends itself to him going down if any contact is made, because he is already off balance. This can look like he's going down easily but often this isn't the case.

What works against him, and why he was reviled in the UK even before the World Cup, is that when he believes he is fouled and does go down, he acts like a spoilt kid if he doesn't get the free kick.

Throwing his arms in the air and generally having a bit of a paddy.

This is all part of the personality traits that Unted were trying to usher him away from. Privately, Sir Alex must be absolutely fuming at what he's (obviously) been encouraged to do in this World Cup.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    I'm not to sure about the body twisting shyte balance thing but the way he reacts if he doesn't get a free kick or in the case of the WC, a blantent dive doesn't get him a penalty.

Although he is young i can't think of any other 21 year old who dives (uber body twist wind blow easy fall), maybe Robben does from time to time.