Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Did Ya Think Of Xmen 2

ahhhhhhh ruin it....... .....now that's gonna make him think

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BANNED
    Cheers guy's.. at least i know the movies not gona to b a disappointment..just can't wait till 1 of u to get a scr or rip.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    yeah, thanks for ruining the film for me, Gandalf
    just cos of that, i'm gonna ruin life for you: one day you're gonna die, you won't get out alive
    how do you feel about that then?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    im going to see it tonight. i hope its all what u say it is

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I saw it opening night, with one of my friends that have been following the X-Men universe for quite some time now.

X2 was definatley the "Return of the Jedi" of the the X-Men movies. It blew us both away. I've come up with a list of mutants that appear in the movie (in no order, and some comments on certain mutants):

1: Wolverine [according to the comics/cartoon series, Wolverine should have actually known Lady DeathStrike because
    2: Cyclops
    3: Rogue [When will she develope her super-strength and flying ability (taken from Marvel Woman)?]
    4: Storm
    5: Iceman [His body is suppsed to become ice, but he never does!]
    6: Nightcrawler [Son of Mystique, but there's no hint of it in the movie.]
    7: Prof. Xavier
    8: Jean Grey [was chosen by the phoenix]
    9: Phoenix [According to the comics, Pheonix is from the future, originally embodying a woman named "Rachel Summers"]
    10: Shadowcat [the one who can walk through walls]
    11: Siryn [the one who screamed in bed. Her father is the X-Man Banshee.]
    12: Pyro [in the comics, he eventually teams up with the character "Avalanche", and eventually gets the Legacy Virus (kills mutants)]
    13: Colossus [from Russia, but didn't have an accent in the movie!]
    14: Magneto
    15: Mystique [mother to Nightcrawler]
    16: Mastermind [aka Jason Wyngarde, Striker's son]
    17: Lady DeathStrike [Striker's Daughter. Even though she dies, in the comics she comes back as a deadly cyborg]

At the end of the movie, when a bunch of students are in Prof. X's office, the one student with all the jewlery I think is Jubilee. But I only think so because of the way she looked.

Also, who was the boy with the blue-snake tongue? He probably isn't a definable mutant... but just in case anyone out there knows...

I think the next movie is going to involve the Legacy Virus, Avalon, and of course, Phoenix. Perhaps Magneto will remove Wolverine's adamantium from his bones in the next movie...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    beast was also in the movie :x

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@3 May 2003 - 21:35
    beast was also in the movie :x
    What??? Where? I didn't see any sign of him (original Beast, or Blue Beast)

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I didn't see it, but my mate said when Mystique was looking through the computer records Gambit's name came up (but with no picture, would make sense if they haven't cast the actor yet), so hopefully he'll be in the next one too.

Didn't see Beast though.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    in the bar when mystique goes seducing that security guard. on the tv they are interviewing Hank McCoy who later becomes Beast. but his character is in the movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Donut@3 May 2003 - 23:36
    in the bar when mystique goes seducing that security guard. on the tv they are interviewing Hank McCoy who later becomes Beast. but his character is in the movie.
    Yeah, they show Dr. Hank McCoy on the TV in the bar, but only for a brief moment. Wasn't the boy with the tongue supposed to be Toad? I think that was the name, but I'm not really sure.

Another point in the movie which was interesting, is that they explored Wolverine's origin and the Weapon X facility a bit. I thought this was a nice touch. This will give some background when Wolverine's movie comes out next year. B)
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast