Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Did Ya Think Of Xmen 2

i am trying to download it, but it can't find any sources.

is someting wrong?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    time to wait for the matrix.

I downloaded xman 2 off BT, yeah it was better the first one, yeah everything seem to be better then in the first movie but....the story line a bit short and not alot of story to tell, mostly action, don't get me wrong, action great but i like a good story plot, and a interesting one too.

time to wait for the matrix.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Jibbler@3 May 2003 - 06:14
    I thought the movie was excellent. Lots of action, and a great script to boot. I will admit, that I wanted to see more of Colossus. The scene where his chest became metal, that was very cool, but they could have incorporated his character into the movie more. Either way, I've give it an 8.5 out of 10. B)
    Thx couldnt rember his name for the life of me
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I just got back from it at the movie theaters and i loved it. im glad i didnt spend 7 hours downloading it though because its definitly a film everyone should see on the big screen. the action was hella kool, but the only thing the movie lacked which i wish it didnt was some good rock songs on the hardcore action scenes.. on some of the action scenes it was like just really down low music and it was pissing me off because a good rock song would of made that scene just that much better. heh..

overall.. 8.5/10

CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THE MATRIX

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    it was okay i guess.... okay it ruled ass! (kinda cool)

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Off to see it tonight on the big screen with the g/f

Hope its as good as some of you point out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I saw it on the opening day so it was very crowded and let me tell y´all that Jean Grey will turn into Phoenix, it will probably be the next plot to the X3.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    DOOD! this movie kicks so much ass! I just saw it a 2nd time in the theater, and now its time to chat!

1. Yes, Dr. Hank Mccoy was shown on the news...
    2. A gambit cameo was shot, using wolverines stunt double, but it was cut from the movie, apparently maybe it will be on the dvd, and his name was shown on the list of mutants on strykers pc. Hopefully he makes the next flick, as he is a great character, they just better hit that accent perfectly.
    3. Yes, i wanted more of colossus! Goodness. why couldnt wolverine said yes to wanting his help, that would have been so bad ass... him and Rasputin fuckin up some more of those troops would have ruled!
    4. That was jubile at the end, if you saw the extended cut of xmen 1, on the xmen 1.5 dvd, there is more of her in the first one, in the class room with iceman and rogue. And that looked like the same actress.
    5. I dont see avalon or the legacy virus in the next one... maybe the virus... but i dont see much space related action yet... we still havent seen sentinels, and think thats prolly where the next one may lead... sentinals, maybe the virus, and of course, phoenix... do we see a modified dark phoenix storyline? That would be the shit...
    6. I still dont know how sabertooth could be dead, they should bring him back, after all, he has a healing factor just like wolverine, and a new adamantium skeleton in the comic.
    7. If im not mistaken, deathstrike didnt have a healing factor did she? In the comic?
    8. I almost cried when jean sacrificed herself for the team, even though i knew she would be okay, it was still dramatic... i guess, when uve read the dark phoenix storyline 20,000 times, i kinda related it to that. Great moment. though one question....
    9. why not just have storm just whip up some wind, and life the jet? one of the few inconsistancies i saw,
    10. I saw the pyro thing comming, any xmen fan woulda, or reader of the comic, cuz pyro was a member of the brother hood of evil mutants, with mystique, avalanche etc.
    11. WHERE THE HELL IS THE DANGER ROOM! DAMN IT! Okay, two movies, no danger room... i heard they shot some, or all of a danger room scene for x2, but that it didnt make the final cut... so we better something of this on the dvd...
    12. Requests for the next flick... SENTINELS! Gambit, Archangel/angel, Juggernaut, (i wish, doubt it though), danger room, phoenix, (thats a gimmie),

overall... its definately better then the first, and id give it a 8-9 out of 10... great stuff! A must see for any comic fan, and a recommendation for any fans of action.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Gambit has his own movie on the way, as well as Wolverine, and a new Punisher (though punisher has nothing to do with xmen, but its a comicbook movie anyway).

Colossus could have had a huge part but I bet we'll see more on the DVD.

Lady Deathstrike obtained the regenerative powers as part of the weapon X experiement, if I remember correctly.

I also, have seen it twice. Guess the MPAA can kiss my filesharing ass.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    And if all else fails! BRING ON APOCALYPSE!

En Sabah Nur!

and where did u hear about a Remy LeBlue movie, ie Gambit? I miss my news one day? That would kick some ass

and the punisher promo shot i saw, sucked... the guy looks like a sissy, way too small...

a wolverine movie will be 1337.

ya, i so wanted more colossus... i guess, especially with him dieing in the comic a while back, I was beggin for more... fuckin legacy virus anyhow...

LONG LIVE PETEY!

ps. Screw the MPAA... paid twice, and shared, they can go to hell.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast