Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Did Ya Think Of Xmen 2

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@4 May 2003 - 20:16
    and where did u hear about a Remy LeBlue movie, ie Gambit? I miss my news one day? That would kick some ass

and the punisher promo shot i saw, sucked... the guy looks like a sissy, way too small...

a wolverine movie will be 1337.

ps. Screw the MPAA... paid twice, and shared, they can go to hell.
    Gambit movie is an on/off kinda thing. It was scrapped last year, but with the big money comic book movies are raking in, they have reopened the idea.

The new Punisher star looks like a sissy, I agree, but he can't be as bad as Dolf Lungren.

Wolverine is a definite, they will be starting production next year.

Which brings us to the new list of comic movies heading to the big screen:

remake of Punisher
    Hulk
    Gambit
    Ghost Rider - starring Nicolas Cage
    League of Extraordinary Gentleman (LXG)
    Spiderman 2
    Xmen 3

yet another Superman, and another Batman
    also a Catwoman, with Ashley Judd as Catwoman - though this isn't confirmed, some sources say they are trying to recruit Halle Berry

fuck the MPAA - I paid too, and I'll pay again
    Proud member of MDS

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    and hellboy, they are looking into vin diesle for that

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Ya, LXG looks mint... seen the latest hulk trailer? BAD ASS!

I have heard about all those also... spidey 2, with doc oc! oh ya... they better have venom in part 3

nods on the punisher thing... they shoulda got someone with like, vin diesels build, not him, as it would be vins movie, and not, the punisher, but someone bigger...

the superman thing, at least asshat Brett Ratner is off of that one... now bring in Bruckhiemer, and do that shit right... and of course, they still have no one for sure for supes... though i liked that no name guy that was rumored a while back. Id love to see the superman lives script from Kevin Smith on the big screen, but that will never happen, have u read that? Definately sweet...

Batman year one, seems doomed, but who knows... but the next bat flick is rummored to be based on the "The frightening" batman script, i have it, if u want to read it... Scarecrow is the main villian i guess... though id much rather see a year one...

And, a Fantastic Four is in the early stages of planning... that could be sweet, if given the right budget...

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@4 May 2003 - 20:34
    And, a Fantastic Four is in the early stages of planning... that could be sweet, if given the right budget...
    Fantastic Four should be nice. I bought a bootleg copy off ebay a few years back. The original wasn't that bad, but by today's standards, it would only be a made-for-tv quality compared to the big budget Spiderman releases.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    i haven't seen the movie but i've heard only good things about it. i didn't read n e more of the postes cuz i was afraid of someone ruinging the end. but i was glad to see nightcrawler hes my favorite X-men close second would be Wolverine. i dont think he will ever get his Aluminium removed cuz he just wouldn't be Wolverine n e more.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Watched it last night at the cinema and i have to agree with you all,kick ass movie.

Better in everyway than the 1st one,quality.

Another thing,they showed the trailer to The Hulk and jesus didnt think Hulk would be that big

He was f' kin huge,so much so i was laughing at him ...looks good tho!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    BTW... heres a list of all the mutants that appeared on strykers PC when mystique was rumaging around...

Keniucho Harada (Silver Samurai), Garrison Kane (Kane), Remy LeBeau (Gambit), Eric Lensherr (Magneto), Artie Maddicks, Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), Xi'an Coy Mahn (Karma), Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver), Kevin McTaggart, Danielle Moonstar (Mirage), Ororo Munroe (Storm), Paige Guthrie (Husk), Samuel Guthrie (Cannonball)

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Props to Schmiggy for all the details. B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    i saw it today and by far one of the best movies i've seen in that genre. did n e one else see the Matrix Reloaded Trailer. i can not wait.the Hulk had great visual effects.i thought it was gonna look worst but i was impressed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234