Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Did Ya Think Of Xmen 2

saw this movie just now, the chinese subbed version. The movie itself was definatly better then the first one, its better in every way, more special effects, more charecters, more everything. and since i saw it witht he chinese version, i learned how to spell no in chinese hehe.. still the ending was kind of confusing, i wont say what it is but for those that saw it should know what im talking about.. the last 10 seconds of the movie, anyone know what it meant?

the movie was good and there should be a sequal, what do ya all think of the movie??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I saw it at the ciname on Thursday and I loved it. I wasn't even a particularly big fan of the first one (though I did like it), so it way exceeded my expectations. I did get the ending but I don't really want to give it away to those who haven't seen it.

And there will be an X-Men 3 for definite, and I think the movie set up the next film nicely.

All in all I was very impressed B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    is it on k-lite yet?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Eversman@2 May 2003 - 19:02
    is it on k-lite yet?
    Can't you even wait alittle?

Eh, the movie was ok, nothing to really about. I secretly want my refund.

:-"

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i saw the movie today at 5 already, i loved it great movie. the ending was cool how they set it up for the next movie, i know what is gonna happen but i won;t say anything.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    can't you find out the story of the next film by reading the comics?
    i haven't seen the film myself yet, i think i'll go sometime soon, i'm looking forward to it, not nearly as much as the matrix reloaded though, that should easily be better (hopefully )

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Eversman@3 May 2003 - 05:02
    is it on k-lite yet?
    yes...the cam version of course. not sure if anyone has the screener yet.

and man I can't wait til X3 comes out. Hope Jean is gonna come back as ******* I think that's gonna be her, I"m pretty sure she will. "X-men's don't die that easy u know".

And when the heck is Gambit gonna be part of this?

ne ways, I still luv X2

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Eversman@3 May 2003 - 05:02
    is it on k-lite yet?
    yes...the cam version of course. not sure if anyone has the screener yet.

and man I can't wait til X3 comes out. Hope Jean is gonna come back as ******* I think that's gonna be her, I'm pretty sure she will. "X-men's don't ???? that easy u know".

And when the heck is Gambit gonna be part of this?

ne ways, I still luv X2

Oops, forgot about ur post :::amphoteric88::: have to edit this post so I won't ruin it since u didn't see the film yet.

edit:::double post???????man i just press the backspace......sorry for that..

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I thought the movie was excellent. Lots of action, and a great script to boot. I will admit, that I wanted to see more of Colossus. The scene where his chest became metal, that was very cool, but they could have incorporated his character into the movie more. Either way, I've give it an 8.5 out of 10. B)
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    (SKIP THIS POST :|)
    yah...that was some what indescrete call about putting the ending
    So if you were confused by the ending all it was, was:
    SPOILER TIME:

There once was a lady named Jean and she is a great person who owns a one to many Pheonixes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast