Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i get an invite?

Sigurd's Avatar Member
    Hey everyone,this is probably going to seem i dunno the word just really bad but im looking for an invite to a private tracker, i've been without the internet for almost a year and have recently got it back, i am a member of no private site at all and would like an invite if possible, i can understand people not wanting to because well i have no proof that i will keep a good ratio but all i have is my word, and i will.

Thanks if i can, if not its cool.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    there are lots of private trackers with open signups atm, check this thread and join some of them , because they are not gonna be open forever https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=117091

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Sigurd's Avatar Member
    yeah i seen some of those but i was thiinking more along the lines of the bigger sites, ive done alot of reading on the sites and know whats good etc, i just dont know how to start to get into these kinds of sites, being a member of none i have nothing to trade so it seems impossible to start if you know what i mean.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i can tell you that those open sites have almost the same content as the closed sites.
    sooner or later an open site may become a closed site, so just start using some of them , all of them (open and closed) have the same movies, music , games etc, all that shit comes from the same place

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    try demonoid it's a good place to start if you want to get into private trackers. If it's not open at the moment i'll send you an invite just pm me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    never used demonoid
    if he wants to know what the private closed tracker is, he should join revolutiontt , ilovetorrents ,scenelinks and bitsoup. it is surprising that these trackers are still open for signups
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-10-2006 at 11:15 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    never used demonoid
    if he wants to know what the private closed tracker is, he should join revolutiontt , ilovetorrents ,scenelinks and bitsoup. it is surprising that these trackers are still open for signups

agreed. Revlutiontt is a great open site...almost as good as TL in my opinion.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    Revolutiontt is a better tracker than TL... imo

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    its the fastest for 0day tv, their pretime is rarley over 15 min

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Pre time = does that mean how long after its put on the internet to download once its been aired on TV?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast