Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Dvd Rip

there is sevril on ft but they look fake. i am looking for the dvd rip. i do belave it is in 2 parts (2x700mb) something like that.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Cant get you a hash becuase I dont have it any more.

Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd2
    Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd1

Need a program called PowerDVD to play it

Hope this helps

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    thats not a dvd rip...

its a svcd.... its good quality, but if u want a true dvd rip, thats not it.

and here it is... the svcdDaredevil svcd

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@31 March 2003 - 01:26
    thats not a dvd rip...

its a svcd.... its good quality, but if u want a true dvd rip, thats not it.

and here it is... the svcdDaredevil svcd
    You have put up the link for this film exactly same as it was mentioned earlier "Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd2 Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd1"

I have downloaded and it is very crap quality, not a true dvd as you put, very poor mpeg files and a daft post.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I didnt say it was dvd quality, why dont you read the post again before you throw around accusations?

he was asking for a dvd rip, and there hasnt been one on this board yet.

the next guy asked for the hashes that i posted, so i posted them. they arent a dvd rip either, i by no means anywhere said they were. so watch yourself. I clearly sated it was a svcd, not dvd. I said if you want a dvd copy, thats not it... but here is the svcd one, of the files you mentioned. I.E. read "and here it is... the svcd"... i didnt say, and here it is, the dvd.

And there is a dvd rip out now, but I am happy with my svcd, as I will be buying the dvd when it comes it out. But it is out there. Still hard to get though. 755.2mb, and 779.7mb are the files sizes on each respective dvd disc.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Schmiggy, I don't think anyone actually reads these posts. I think people just post their comment on the end. I have downloaded and burned the SVCD in question, and I thought the quality was pretty good considering it was a rip from the theater. I, like you, will be buying this on DVD when it comes out.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya, the quality is great for a cam, i was amazed when i first watched it. compared to the screener thats out, its better imho. as ya, maybe its a little blueish, being a cam, but it doesnt have the numbers running like the screener, and the picture just seems better quality.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Jibbler@1 April 2003 - 01:38
    Schmiggy, I don't think anyone actually reads these posts.  I think people just post their comment on the end. 
    Believe or not I did read it and when I read it I didn&#39;t notice the <span style='color:blue'>"...</span><span style='color:blue'> the svcd"</span> on the end of Schmiggy_JK23&#39;s post so my apologies go out to him/her.

But I do stand by my view that it is crap quality, maybe it is good for a cam, but it&#39;s still crap.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Sorry juderobs, that comment wasn&#39;t meant to offend you. I have noticed in my time on this board, that alot of people don&#39;t read the threads, they just read the topic, then start to post. Sometimes I find people asking for hashes for a film, and all they need to do is scroll up.

This rip was done by Centropy, and they noted in the .nfo file, that the movie appeared to have a blue-ish tint, even in the theaters. The quality of this rip is the best of the 3 that were released, but yes, its still a cam. However, alot of people rave about "1 disc DVD rips" encoded in DIVX format. Personally, I think divx has come along way, but to compare it to DVD quality is just absurd.

Most people don&#39;t have progressive scan DVD players or HDTV ready TVs. So, in my opinion, most people really wouldn&#39;t know good quality if it were there in front of them.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Progressive scan ownz me...&#33;&#33;&#33;

Its so purdy.

Can u see the difference of proscan on a normal tv, compared to taht of non proscan dvd player? like just your typical 27" tv? What significance is component video in corelating to this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast