Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, what happened past months?

Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    As you can see, suddenly I came back to this board after long time didn't really active here. I wanted to reduce my Internet life actually. From various boards out there, I joined and making lots of net friends. Local as well as international. Practically, I decided to active only one or two places but the result was I hooked on that board very much like what I had here in FST.

The reason I was banned at that forum because of flaming and other stupid things. Ok, technically I am moody. Lots of stupid noobs make my inner soul anger. But the whole point I think because of recent things happened in my real life.

On April 17th, my only grandparent alive, passed away. Although my family and I feel sad about it but it was an expected death. She's ill and her age was almost 92. A strict but loving granny has passed away. She was buried near my other grandparents' graves.

Somewhat like a tradition as well as religious events, after a week of her death, there's an ocassion for remembering her like prays and such. There's another ocassion for 40 days after the death. Although it is formally a religious stuff but it does look like feast ocassion. Well, those who came will have their dinner at the ocassion.

But a week before the ocassion for 40 days of my granny's death, my eldest sister passed away. It's on 20th of May. Officially around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. But we only heard about the news around 5 p.m. She had a road accident but we actually don't really sure how it's happened. The car's total loss. She hit a car and a vegetable lorry. Firemen had to use those steel-cutting tools to take her out of there. Her right hand was severely broken. Likewise her top of her head, back and left chest.

Under circumstances like that as well as religious stuff, she had to be buried on that night as well. But had to wait for post-mortem examination stuffs. So, around 10 o'clock the vehicle that bring her body arrived at the mosque for praying session. Then brought over to the graveyard.

It's abit rainy that day. So, the graveyard's slightly watery. The ocassion went fast as it's actually night time. Before they bring her body inside the grave, we had given opportunity to see her face for the last time. For muslims, a dead body will be wrapped with white cloths all over the body called kafan. The gravedigger, which is also a holyman, opened abit the kafan for us to see her face. She's very peaceful like sleeping but the blood already came out from her nose as like I said earlier, her head or skull was broken. Then, she's buried in the grave. My leather shoes was dirtied by soil at that place as I trying to get near her grave. Soon after the funeral over, we went to her mother-in-law house near there.

She was 37 years old. She left her 4 children and her husband as she going for the next world. For me, she's like my second parent as I am the youngest in the family. She always looked after me as my parents were busy with their works.

I can see the sadness within my family. My parents, for example, I believe they're thinking something like, "Why she? Not me." If you have children and then one of them died earlier than you, you might be thinking the same I believe.

It's already near two months passed after her death. I am pretty worried and sad about her motherless children. The eldest son is 11 years old then his sisters are 9, 7 and 5 years old. She actually had another son but passed away couple of days after birth. Yet, a very loving sister is gone forever. I can tell that there's slightly differences within me as I can be very moody at certain moment. In fact, my eyes are teary at the moment.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That is truly awful, your family must be going thro' a very had time.

My condolences to you and your family.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm sure it will be hard going for a bit for you and your family - I'm truly sorry.

I was a bit surprised though to read that your sister was buried some 7 or 8 hours after her passing. Is it customary to bury someone so soon in Malaysia?

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    welcome home

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Sad news Steno,just be a good uncle for your sisters kids,they'll need you more than ever.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I'm sure it will be hard going for a bit for you and your family - I'm truly sorry.

I was a bit surprised though to read that your sister was buried some 7 or 8 hours after her passing. Is it customary to bury someone so soon in Malaysia?
    Not just in Malaysia, it happens in all muslim countries.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Very Sad, My thoughts are with you Dark Steno
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    sorry to hear that, may allah give her soul peace and heaven.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sorry to hear that Steno, that's awful.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Taht's sad! =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast