Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hizbollah rockets near my home..

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Those assholes bombed all over the north, 2 of their rockets fell about 5 miles from my house.. now we are all in our "safe rooms"...

Stupid arseholes.. totally legitimate for us now to go in there and bust their asses wide open.. damn them.
    Last edited by tralalala; 07-13-2006 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    Those assholes bombed all over the north, 2 of their rockets fell about 5 miles from my house.. now we are all in our "safe rooms"...

Stupid arseholes.. totally legitimate for us now to go in there and bust their asses wide open.. damn them.
    So they were 5 miles off the mark then.

Btw, I heard that Israel is attacking Beirut's airport.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Only one side shouldnt be blamed, Israelis are doing wrost, 7 childrens were killed today apart of 10's of other civilians just to release couple of soldiers, isnt that an selfishness act? practically its "do what ever it takes".
    samething is going on Phalastine. am not blaming you for saying what u feel i would do same but a person should see from both sides. soldiers are to die in fields but civilians dont deserve that, i would care less if Hizballah's soldiers die in war cuz thier ment to be sacrificed but killing innocent people while trying to desmolase some commanders home or a bridge is something which nor i and i belive Nither you accept.
    Israel has thousands of Lebanese and palestinians in thier prisons for more then decades and nobody cared about it but now when its comes to 2 of thier soldiers they deaclare a war on entire nation.
    there is an old saying "If you cant handel a Joke dont tell a joke"
    Last edited by BawA; 07-13-2006 at 04:39 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    However, this is one of those "modern" jokes with no punch lines and nobody laughing at the end.

Sigh! another road map goes up in flames - although you don't need a map to go in ever decreasing circles.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    A joke?? you're a dick.

I wonder how many children have been killed by Palenstinian suicide bombers?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA

Only one side shouldnt be blamed, Israelis are doing wrost, 7 childrens were killed today apart of 10's of other civilians just to release couple of soldiers, isnt that an selfishness act? practically its "do what ever it takes".
    samething is going on Phalastine. am not blaming you for saying what u feel i would do same but a person should see from both sides. soldiers are to die in fields but civilians dont deserve that, i would care less if Hizballah's soldiers die in war cuz thier ment to be sacrificed but killing innocent people while trying to desmolase some commanders home or a bridge is something which nor i and i belive Nither you accept.
    Israel has thousands of Lebanese and palestinians in thier prisons for more then decades and nobody cared about it but now when its comes to 2 of thier soldiers they deaclare a war on entire nation.
    Funny that after Israel pulled out of Gaza, the attacks kept going.

They are probably thinking, "Why the fuck did we leave then?"

What kind of dick are you anyway, showing a kid with really bad smoking inhalation as if to say that other kids in Israel don't have really bad smoke inhalation?
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-13-2006 at 04:55 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    I thought the pullout was unilateral and aimed at increasing Israeli security rather than trading land for peace.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    I thought the pullout was unilateral and aimed at increasing Israeli security rather than trading land for peace.
    So they shouldn't have expected any positive consideration for having done so?

Israel, of the two sides, has been moving inexorably toward a peace of separation, if not of policy.

Palestine continues in it's fractionalized and fractious fashion, as directionless and obstinate as ever.

I have heard there are Palestinian elements which desire peace, and I believe they are sincere.

Sad that they are so removed from influence...

Be safe, Rafi.
    Last edited by j2k4; 07-13-2006 at 08:43 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    A joke?? you're a dick.

I wonder how many children have been killed by Palenstinian suicide bombers?
    I wonder how many have been killed by Hizbollah?

I wonder how many Lebonese kids have been killed by Israel?

I wonder how many Palestinian Kids have been killed by Israel?

Fact.

They're as bad as each other.. all of them.

Its bad enough when people with guns/bombs aim and kill at those likewise armed, its infinetly worse when any civilians are killed by either of the many sides involved in the Middle Eastern troubles.

And now because 2 Israeli Soldiers have been kidnapped by Hizbollah, an act condemned by the Lebanese Government, Israel have an Airstrike against an International Airport?

That means the citizens of quite a few nations were put at risk because Israel attacked the infrastructure of a country that didn't even condone the actions of the people that committed the act.

That, in my book, is an outright Act of War.

They think there will be less trouble from the people of Lebanon now?

When they're on a high after getting rid of Siria?

Hizbollah, in the mean time has admitted the Rocket attacks for some towns/areas and denied them for others that Israel announced had been attacked. Why brag about some, and deny others?

Wouldnt be the 1st time Israel has rocketed its own side in the North and attacked Lebanon because of it... at least this time we know that some of the attacks at least actually came from Hizbollah.

Tralalala, you keep your head down mate... I have a feeling its going to get a little busy around your way soon.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 07-13-2006 at 09:34 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    u wanna hear a joke? u need a SPEELCHEIK cuz ya weurds cumin ouwt awl rong!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast