Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by NamelessMC
    For the people "in the know" that can't get in, it's best to just wait out for Demonoid's weekly registration and just hope you can get a good enough ratio there that someone on the forums tosses you an invite to something more 0-day fast.
    lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    I was a Wildbytes member and now i cannot get in, had a ratio 1.1.33, didnt see a email, now cannot get in, if anyone can ask my account jollyjack

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    jollyjack - go 2 ThePeerGroup.Net.
    WB has there a thread & u can ask there 4 help from the mods.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyjack View Post
    I was a Wildbytes member and now i cannot get in, had a ratio 1.1.33, didnt see a email, now cannot get in, if anyone can ask my account jollyjack
    your account is fine, join WB irc channel and an admin can get your password reset

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by anhtran View Post
    I don't think they will, but I've seen many invites from TL, basically if you're a power user and have good ratio, you get 4 invites a day or something. I'd help you out but I'm still working my way up the wait time...
    4 every week.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    jollyjack - go 2 ThePeerGroup.Net.
    WB has there a thread & u can ask there 4 help from the mods.
    No need there are 2 sysops that browse here too

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TL invites are worthless here regardless of getting them after weeks or months.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    well i have been a member of wild-bytes for ages & its very good . they are having issues at the moment due to new servers being installed but should be back to normal

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    When WB invite system is available again? Any news?

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Hi all Im new here. Ive been bit-torrenting for some time though. Im a member of Wild-Bytes but recently I just get an "error" message when trying to go on their site. I know they are having issues at the moment so I guess it could just be that.

I get :[2003] dbconn: mysql_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on '202.75.33.241' (4)

whenever I try to visit their site. Is it a problem on my end or what is going on. I have no idea what that line means.

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Anders

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast